Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later (839 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by massmediang: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
A woman has experienced the most bizarre ‘maternity’ story anyone can come across.

The 19-year-old woman from the UK went from having no idea she was pregnant to giving birth to a healthy baby girl, literally overnight, after going to bed with a flat stomach and waking up with a full-on baby bump, reports Oddity Central.
On the morning of July 17, 2018, 19-year-old Emmalouise Leggate got the shock of her life. She woke up with a baby where there hadn’t been one the night before. Alarmed, the teenager called her mom, who in turn contacted her grandmother Louise to see if she could make sense of the bulging belly. Louise could tell it was a baby bump the moment she saw it, so she drove Emmalouise to the hospital and had her wait in the car while she went in to find a midwife. Only by the time she came back, the teen had given birth in the backseat. She had only noticed the baby bump 45 minutes earlier.
The midwife came out thinking I was about to give birth and it was an unknown pregnancy. She asked how long I thought I had and was I timing it,” the 19-year-old recalled. “But then opened the car door and she was already there. I had already given birth to her.”

Except for missing her periods, which she assumed had something to do with being on contraceptive pills, Emmalouise had experienced no pregnancy symptoms. She had no morning sickness or unexplained cravings, never felt the baby kick and had no noticeable baby bump, so she never even considered getting a pregnancy test.

“I had no bump. I had put on a bit of weight, so my mum was suggesting we go out walking and do different things to burn it off because I kept going on about my weight,” Emmalouise said. “The weight was across my full body, more in my arms, legs and face than anywhere else. My stomach never grew.”
See details:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/04/06/woman-goes-to-bed-with-flat-stomach-wakes-up-with-baby-bump-gives-birth-45-minutes-later/

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by Baddiezz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
How's that even possible
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by greatme2good(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
It's possible. My elder sis had a baby without visible baby bump. It was only her waist, legs and buttocks that added and she became fat too.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by OjoMadiba: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na demon she carry for belle so oo,

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by Chipink(f): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
greatme2good:
It's possible. My elder sis had a baby without visible baby bump. It was only her waist, legs and buttocks that added and she became fat too.
hm
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by sapeleboi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
you are pretty kiss
greatme2good:
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by GANAYAD: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2019
The pikin hide well before they use prostinor kill am
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by baby124: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Na wa oooo. Some children are hell bent on coming to this world. See shocking situation.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Flat Stomach,wakes Up Withbaby Bump,gives Birth45 Mins Later by Rosarie(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2019
This is the birth of a demon.
How can a baby bump just shoot over night.
Even if it is tiny u will see a like bump.
When u are three months u can not sleep with your stomach flat down.so many signs u can miss.haba.for full nine months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Court Sentences Nigerian To 15-year Jail Term / C / Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.