Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? (467 Views)

My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. / Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria May Be More Rewarding That I Thought / What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by nigeriagospel(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
In life we learn every single day sometimes from things that happen to us or people around us.

There are some lessons learnt that can never be erased from our memory till we go six feet.

Mine was going into a business I knew little about which later resulted in me loosing my savings for the whole year.

Another was loving a woman in a gentle man and nice guy manner which makes the woman consider me not man enough and too nice for her liking.

Lets hear from you nairalanders others might learn from yours too.
Re: What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by Kyllahmc(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
That Love is a Scam!
Re: What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
I learnt this lesson last week.

Took a prostitute home for the night. Told her I had no money (Red flag)

She asked to watch movies on my laptop (red flag)

She undressed and I see a baby bump (red flag)

Decided not to touch her. (Church mind)
Cooked for her and let her sleep on my bed (Church mind)

In the morning, I called someone to help me with 1K. I decide to go and withdraw to give her as transport (Idiot mind)

I left her with the key and laptop and my phone. Omo when I come back, the bastard done carry everything Plus my laptop bag run.

Lesson: Anything Xvideos cannot give you in this life. No Nigerian woe-man will..

Lesson 2: It's not like you should not help people. But minding my own business is a good thing.

Lesson 3: Ashawo is ashawo.. even if she gets degree or uses wheel chair. They are still heartless pieces of feminine scum.

Lesson 4: Invest in Vaseline as a single man. Nothing beats it.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by RoyalBlu(f): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
...that when you expect too much from people, you always get disappointed.

Keeping expectations low-key is the best..

So, when the disappointments comes, you're not too let down.
Re: What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by Dami12345: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its not always best to be the best.
Re: What Is That One Lesson Life Has Thought You That You Will Never Forget? by mrgreen4real(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2019
The lesson that I have not yet become richer than Dangote is the one I will never forget..

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Backward And Similar To Afghanistan In Development / A Quick Quiz Question / Learn Urhobo 1(uyono Urhobo Ovo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.