Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Infinity Tyres Are The Best Budget Tyre To Buy In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Infinity Tyres Are The Best Budget Tyre To Buy In Nigeria (1335 Views)

Which Is The Best Budget Tyre Currently Pls? / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Are Expired / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinity Tyres Are The Best Budget Tyre To Buy In Nigeria by affordtyresng: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Infinity tyres becoming a top recognized budget tyre brand worldwide

Infinity tyres are the benchmark for other budget tyres.
I have decided to write a post about a particular budget brand of tyre called Infinity tyres.

There are so many budget brand of tyres In the Nigerian tyre market today. The one that stands out is the Infinity tyres. They are in my opinion one of the best if not the best budget brand to buy for Nigerian roads. It’s also very reliable and affordable in today’s tyre market.

Over the years, I have sold many budget tyres but they can’t be compared to Infinity. Some of these budget brands are owned by some of the large tyre manufacturers. Companies like Goodyear own the brand called Debica, which they make in their factory. Recently, perhaps in the last ten years the budget tyre brands now make their tyres in China, (including Michelin, who now make some of their tyres in China).

[url]affordabletyres.ng[/url] has dealt with so many brands cheap tyre brands like Double King, Maxtrek, Hifly. We are always happy and eager to sell and deal with Infinity tyres. In fact, if we had a choice, we would concentrate on selling only their brand as our budget brand. It’s even in consideration. For me, it’s the benchmark for other budget tyres. If it’s not their tyres then it’s a “NO” for me. These tyres are perhaps the best budget tyre brand that we have used in recent years.

Infinity have also made a wise decision to enter into different activities like the world of motorsport. This move will help the tyre company in their research and development programmes. It would help them produce quality tyres for the regular tyre buyers, who want real value for money.

They are presently ranked as budget tyres but are getting nearer to being in the mid-range tyre class. I can assure Nigerian motorists my that the Infinity brand will satisfy their tyre needs at a great price.

Infinity tyres are so cheap for the quality it produces
I would advise everyone to purchase these particular tyre brand. The positive thing about the tyre is that we have not had ANY complaint about them. We have sold over a hundred Infinity tyres. We think that the prices of their tyres are awesome. At the moment, you can buy their 205/55R16 for as low as ₦16,200. It’s a real bargain.

Buy your Infinity tyres today, click this link https://www.affordabletyres.ng/brand/INFINITY for the best prices. Give us a call on 09087934000 for enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja / How To Fix Water Ingression In Your Car's Interior / Police Clearance For A Tokunbo Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.