Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,503 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? (763 Views)

Lagos To Ph, How Is It Like, The Road, Flood. The Fee, Plz Help. / What Is The Fee For Someone Who Missed His Flight? / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? by chrisj2(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2019
IELTS Life Skills A Test (British) - How to pay the fee?

Please, does anyone here know how to pay for British Council IELTS Life Skills A Test in Nigeria? It says that it has to be done strictly OFFLINE and by a Bank Draft from certain banks... It appears the additional charges by these banks is close #25,000 Making the test about #100,000.

Has anyone done the Test recently? Can you please enlighten. Thanks.

*It is not for myself but any helpful information is most welcome. Cheers

1 Like

Re: IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? by stiles009(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2019
chrisj2:
IELTS Life Skills A Test (British) - How to pay the fee?

Please, does anyone here know how to pay for British Council IELTS Life Skills A Test in Nigeria? It says that it has to be done strictly OFFLINE and by a Bank Draft from certain banks... It appears the additional charges by these banks is close #25,000 Making the test about #100,000.

Has anyone done the Test recently? Can you please enlighten. Thanks.

*It is not for myself but any helpful information is most welcome. Cheers
I don’t know where your current location is, buh if it’s in Abj, the UK embassy. When you get there, you can ask the security men. Their is a bank very close to the embassy. Just tell the person over the counter you want to pay for IELTS. Mine immediately the guy over the counter saw me, he ask if it was for IELTS. Hope this helps
Re: IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? by chrisj2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odogu9195:

I don’t know where your current location is, buh if it’s in Abj, the UK embassy. When you get there, you can ask the security men. Their is a bank very close to the embassy. Just tell the person over the counter you want to pay for IELTS. Mine immediately the guy over the counter saw me, he ask if it was for IELTS. Hope this helps

Thanks. The applicant will be applying somewhere close to Lagos and will sit the examination in Lagos. So which Bank did you use and how much was the bank fee. . What was the whole process like. Cheers

Wow! The UK embassy is that accessible in Abuja... From what I remember, the one in VI Lagos is a nightmare.
Re: IELTS Life Skills A Test (british) - How To Pay The Fee? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
chrisj2:

Thanks. The applicant will be applying somewhere close to Lagos and will sit the examination in Lagos. So which Bank did you use and how much was the bank fee. . What was the whole process like. Cheers

Wow! The UK embassy is that accessible in Abuja... From what I remember, the one in VI Lagos is a nightmare.
Depends on your definition of accessible lol. I just got payment info and the gateman was sitting outside when I came so he just pointed the bank direction. Your best bet is for whoever wants to make the draft payment should go to the embassy. And they will tell where to get it done. Don’t go to any random bank. Truth is I really didn’t remember the bank name. Was kinda in a rush cos had exams next week and doing the payment on Friday lol. Embassy was about to close. Had to even give the gate man 1k to help me submit my payment slip. Cos when I got back I wasn’t allowed to enter cos it was already 30mins before closure. On fridays is half day.

(1) (Reply)

Minna - Abuja Road Blocked By Tanker Drivrs / I Need Help On Flight Booking...... / Video Shows United Airlines' Plane Engine On Fire A Few Minutes After Takeoff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.