Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,648 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike (3452 Views)

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by fergie001: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
In Oyilga now,the roads no good ooo....and the complaints are deafening...

They didn't vote AAC, thugs and violence so they stayed out....
They don't really like Wike as I gathered,maybe some of them would have voted Tonye Cole....but to vote Awara? nah
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by gidgiddy: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Did Oyigbo tell u that they are igbos.....

Is the likes of u that brings insult and embarrassment to igboland in general...

A message was passed and u came here shouting igbo......

For christ sake u guys should stop that rubbish.....

Who asked....or are u them?

Who made u their mouth peace.

So in other words, you don't know the ethnic group of the Oyigbo people but you know they are not Igbo? You don't see how foolish you sound?

Let me educate you. Oyigbo is originally known as "Obigbo" which translates in Igbo as "heart of the Igbos". Obigbo is not far from the commercial city of Aba and it used to be in the Aba division of the old Eastern Region. In 1967 when General Gowon wanted to create Rivers state, Obigbo was carved out of Aba and into the area now called Rivers state. After the war, Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo. The people of Oyigbo/Obigbo are 100% Igbos just as they were long before Rivers state was created

2 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

[s]So in other words, you don't know the ethnic group of the Oyigbo people but you know they are not Igbo? You don't see how foolish you sound?

Let me educate you. Oyigbo is originally known as "Obigbo" which translates in Igbo as "heart of the Igbos". Obigbo is not far from the commercial city of Aba and it used to be in the Aba division of the old Eastern Region. In 1967 when General Gowon wanted to create Rivers state, Obigbo was carved out of Aba and into the area now called Rivers state. After the war, Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo. The people of Oyigbo/Obigbo are 100% Igbos just as they were long before Rivers state was created [/s]

I don't blame you.

Continue embarrassing yourself with Google search.

Na u make oyigbo igbos....trash.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Feed which nation....trash

It doesn't feed me....

All these Niger. Delta and unnecessary complaints
Una be Niger delta....development Una no see....ur people suffering.....una never see....

Anyway mind ur statement....if u know the people sucking una oil go meet them and stop disturbing our peace here.
What is your point exactly? Is oyigbo not oil rich
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is something wrong with u this guy.....why are u always claiming people land and affilliation.

When did. Oyigbo become igboland land?
When did they become igbos?
Which year abeg......

I hate all these rubbish......u heard when the OP said they are Ogonis rives east district ruled by Abe and recently won by mpigi.....

Some taking hyper active drugs....this guy.
Bro oyigbo is not ogoni land but ogoni people control the politics of the senatorial zone, oyigbo is ndoki Asa and okoloma etc
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
fergie001:
In Oyilga now,the roads no good ooo....and the complaints are deafening...

They didn't vote AAC, thugs and violence so they stayed out....
They don't really like Wike as I gathered,maybe some of them would have voted Tonye Cole....but to vote Awara? nah
yes oyigbo would have voted wike if not for violence. Even the offorji family are all PDP plus dikeh family
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
joeprince23:

What is your point exactly? Is oyigbo not oil rich

Did I argue that u guys are not oil rich.....rich with no development.....masses suffering...oil rich...

Even my own town without oil is well to do....una problems lies with u people.

Disturb the north lording over una oil and let's hear word.

We have an adage which says and I will explain....Otu isi debe begi, ka oga-adi....as u make ur bed so shall u lie on it.......eneke said ebe dinta mutala atughi atu agba, ya muta ebeghi ebe efe.....since hunters have learnt how to shoot without missing, eneke the bird has learnt how to fly without perching.

If. U continue to complain without. U guys sitting to solve una problems, it will continue like this.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

So in other words, you don't know the ethnic group of the Oyigbo people but you know they are not Igbo? You don't see how foolish you sound?

Let me educate you. Oyigbo is originally known as "Obigbo" which translates in Igbo as "heart of the Igbos". Obigbo is not far from the commercial city of Aba and it used to be in the Aba division of the old Eastern Region. In 1967 when General Gowon wanted to create Rivers state, Obigbo was carved out of Aba and into the area now called Rivers state. After the war, Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo. The people of Oyigbo/Obigbo are 100% Igbos just as they were long before Rivers state was created

Bro the is not the point of my thread, and yes there are Asa people in both oyilga (rivers) and ukwa(abia)
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
joeprince23:

Bro oyigbo is not ogoni land but ogoni people control the politics of the senatorial zone, oyigbo is ndoki Asa and okoloma etc

Maybe I was too harsh but I need correct him immediately.
Maybe u understanding......what if u hv insulted him or igbos for his uncontrolled statement?

Is the likes of him that brings insult and bad names to igboland.....claiming what is not theirs........

I need to follow him up and caution him.......
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by ideynl1: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is something wrong with u this guy.....why are u always claiming people land and affilliation.

When did. Oyigbo become igboland land?
When did they become igbos?
Which year abeg......

I hate all these rubbish......u heard when the OP said they are Ogonis rives east district ruled by Abe and recently won by mpigi.....

Some taking hyper active drugs....this guy.

What concerns you with Igbo matter? Are you no more 'Anambra first before Igbo'? Why not allow Igbos talk and mind your Anambra first !
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
ideynl1:

What concerns you with Igbo matter? Are you no more 'Anambra first before Igbo'? Why not allow Igbos talk and mind your Anambra first !

grin grin grin grin
Enemies of my state on rampage.

Anyway I just corrected his mistake.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by ideynl1: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

grin grin grin grin
Enemies of my state on rampage.

Anyway I just corrected his mistake.

You're not Igbo. Face your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
ideynl1:

You're not Igbo. Face your tribe.

Next.......u have no case.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Alright
Xander85

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Notice How Nepa Took Off The Light / We're Going To Crash Our Economy On A Virus That Has A 97% Survival Rate. / Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.