Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,435 members, 7,950,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax (2518 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Predict Jail Time For Dasuki And Dopkesi And Win 2016 Toyota Camry 2016. / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Becomrich0: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2010
Now, I want to ask you. Why have MEND, JRC and Ijaws ,clark, Asari Dokubo refuse to support Pat Utomi, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu and others, But they only support an Ijaw man So MEND is not interested in a nation for the south south people but for Only Ijaw people.?? Would you say I am correct.

What it means is Asari dokubo and others are only interested in Ijaw nation and this others do not matter. am I correct , answer me. So the whole MEND thing is all about Ijaw alone and only Ijaw alone. So why is Asari Dokubo,clark and MEND not supporting Dele momodu or Pat Utomi or donald duke?are they not from the south south.? answer me. It is ijaw or nothing? answer me.
I think you should change the header to SOME SOUTH SOUTH ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Dede1(m): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2010
The alleged reply to Dokpesi rant by Ima Niboro, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, to President Goodluck E Jonathan is very un-presidential, lame in texture and uncharacteristic of a democratic leader.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2010
Dede1:

The alleged reply to Dokpesi rant by Ima Niboro, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, to President Goodluck E Jonathan is very un-presidential, lame in texture and uncharacteristic of a democratic leader.

I agree that Niboro's reply was rather 'roforofoish' in nature and lacks the subtle elegance that one would expect from a presidential spokesman. But his job is to defend his boss willy-nilly. . .and at least his approach is far better than what we witnessed under Obasanjo: we all remember how belligerent and uncouth factotums like Fani-Kayode and the foul-mouthed Frank Nweke Jr. fouled up the polity with their statements during the build-up to Obasanjo's third term plot.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2010
I agree that Niboro's reply was rather 'roforofoish' in nature and lacks the subtle elegance that one would expect from a presidential spokesman. But his job is to defend his boss willy-nilly. . .and at least his approach is far better than what we witnessed under Obasanjo: we all remember how belligerent and uncouth factotums like Fani-Kayode and the foul-mouthed Frank Nweke Jr. fouled up the polity with their statements during the build-up to Obasanjo's third term plot.

pro01, am tempted to agree with you too, but we are approaching the election time and more desperate measures will be required from all camps in attempt to knock off one another. This is Nigeria where we practise the politics of winner- takes- all.

Am assuring you that as we approach the election time, more and dirtier darts will be thrown around from the camps of both group.

Interesting times are ahead, my only prayer and wish is that they keep it to a level where people will not get killed.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by youngmonie: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2010
iwonder y ppl are jus shouting jonathan jonathna, dis dude aint gonna be ur nxt president. PPL underestimnate the north, boi oh boii since pdp has retianed its zoning policy, jonathan aint gonna be president. simple
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Ibime(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2010
The leader of MEND is an Urhobo man.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Solomon227(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2010

I guess u have not read Dokpesi's allegation. His choice of words is very belligerent and Niboro did not do a good job in not replying with an equal measure.

IBB is very corny and this is exactly what is campaign plans are to wield people sentiments and GEJ microphones need to up their game against diz Evil cult.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2010
I do not see how this kind of politics of bad blood will help the Jonathan campaign.

Let him declare first, let us see what he has to say.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by fxmaxony(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2010
Though dokpesi is entitled to his opinion, just like IBB, to all who cares to know PDP constitution is not Supreme to The Constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.

Why are people celebrating and discussing PDP constitution as if It is the Constitution of federal republic of Nigerian?.

To my dear Dokpesi,

There is no vacancy in Aso rock  "Nigerians are waiting for a share of the Stolen money from IBB" add the sharing schedule in Your campaign statement please.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by daylae(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
What more could dokpesi ever ask for. He doen't have to be sincere with his support for IBB's agenda, knowing fully well he's a enemy(ibb) to this present democracy,but saw the opportuniny to enlarge himself,and took it,based on the fact that he has the right to surpport anyone for the presidency.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Becomrich0: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ibime, chief Ijaw propagandist.

Ijaw people own MEND. It is the birthright of Ijaw people so why are you trying to claim it from them.

You dont know your history. MEND is the movement of ijaw Niger delta people. The name niger delta by isaac boro was for ijaw clans,  So that is why Asari Dokubo form his own group. If you look at Asari movement, it was fighting for ijaw people before he got arrested.  Niger delta is about Ijaw people. Even in the mind of Ijaw people, they are niger delta, all this others na fake niger delta. Joking.  If not when Jonathan became president and he gave all the key position to who , Ijaw people. Who is minister of petroluem, does it sound Uhrobo or Itsekiri to you.

The rest people be mumu abi. Them no get sense. Why is MEND against Pat Utomi. Why is MEND against Donald Duke?  Why is MEND against Dele momodu. ?    Give me reason.   So now, what if we say, Since Dele momodu is from edo state, that you people should support him , would MEND support him. ? Even if we all agree that , we may not want Jonathan as president that we would prefer Adams Oshiomole or Emmanuel Uduaghan or Dele Momodu,  Do you think MEND would agree with it.?? NO.

I am asking you this question against, look at this name Adams Oshiomole or Emmanuel Uduaghan or Dele Momodu,    would MEND support them, if we say we do not not want Jonathan?? Give me an answer  MEND is Ijaw. ? prove to me otherwise.

look at this picture why does Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck  does not want justice for delta state or Edo state. Give me one reason.  Look I am telling you Ibime, we the people of Edo,delta and yorubas believe we would not get justice from Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck and we would not wait till 2019 when he leave office to get justice neither are Yorubas going to wait till 2048 because of Jonathan, we are going for ourself and ourself alone since him too is selfish and he is going for himself.   That why come election, the yorubas would not vote for Jonathan or IBB, we would vote for a better candidate which is not Jonathan or IBB. Since Jonathan has refused to make change.

Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Dede1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
fxmaxony:

Though dokpesi is entitled to his opinion, just like IBB, to all who cares to know PDP constitution is not Supreme to The Constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.

Why are people celebrating and discussing PDP constitution as if It is the Constitution of federal republic of Nigerian?.

To my dear Dokpesi,

There is no vacancy in Aso rock  "Nigerians are waiting for a share of the Stolen money from IBB" add the sharing schedule in Your campaign statement please.

I do not know if you are a legal practitioner or layman just like me but issue here is not about the superiority of PDP constitution or the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Even for this matter in discuss, Nigerian constitution has delimitations. I think Nigerian constitution stipulated that a person must be of certain age and a MEMBER of a registered POLITICAL PARTY with national spread to contest.

If PDP kicks GEJ out of the party for anti-party activities which includes flouting the party’s constitution, this is when Nigerian constitution is invoked to search if GEJ’s constitutional rights have been violated.
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by BroVic: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2010
Could someone tell me what those maps mean?
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by naijaking1: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2010
BroVic:

Could someone tell me what those maps mean?

It means beware, you're in Becomerich territory: where satetalite maps are used to conquer the whole world undecided
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by soloqy: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2010
One day someone will post a question regarding the recipe for making egusi soup and Becomrich will illustrate it with a map. angry sad
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ becomepoor
you and who be? we the people of edo delta and yoruba? na by force? stop with this your propaganda, there is nothing like yoruba and edo delta, yoruba is yoruba, stop finding people to add, not that i take you, near anything serious. but it is getting too much!!!!! haba are you a child?
Re: Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax by Meldrick(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ becomerich

So with your weird analogy, Niger Delta is the Ijaw group alone.Ijaws don't fight for the Niger Delta, They fight for the Ijaw Nation. Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic) / Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles / Fela's Ex-wife Reveals Shocking Details About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.