Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs (3098 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Mrop(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Checkout this adorable moment heavy weight boxing champion cooking Eba whie listening to popular song by Sunny Ade. This guy have a way of enjoying himself.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-moment-of-anthony-joshua-making-eba-while-listening-to-sunny-ade-songs/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Mrop(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
See reaction below

Watch the Video => [HERE

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Bizmagnet: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
This guy's combination no be here. No wonder he dey beat then without mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by MJBOLT: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
i hope dj cuppy will watch this video and learn how to make proper eba
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by MobilityExpress: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
If we no chop eba wetin we gain grin Anyway, gather here if you know the way that eba is rolling in the pot is how you normally roll on the bed when you are sleeping grin

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by gistvicreports: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by twerkjack: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
All dem muscles be making a girl drip juice undecided
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Texman21: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If we no chop eba wetin we gain grin Anyway, gather here if you know the way that eba is rolling in the pot is how you normally roll on the bed when you are sleeping grin
lol i sleep like a vampire i dont move when am sleeping

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Fadomero(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
tell me y him no go beat Friday and Saturday comot for people body
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ijebu and garri

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by itspzpics(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by BravoDe: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yoruba keeps representing us well unlike the self acclaimed Jews looking for what's lost

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
lol i'm here already

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by YungMillionaire: 12:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Yorubas have a saying: "ti a ba joba a jeba." That's some funny proverbs grin grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by titosantana(m): 3:02am On Apr 08, 2019
I love this guy for his simplicity. He no send anybody at all.
Re: Adorable Moment of Anthony Joshua Making Eba While Listening To Sunny ade Songs by OKorowanta: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2019
If na Eba go make you win Deontay Wilder,abeg make we send 400 bags of garri to you bicos you see dat Deontay,d guy dey box like pesin wey dem possess with evil spirit.
Dat guy can beat the devil to submission.

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shares Rare Photo Of Wife At The Labour Ward / The Moment Singer, Rema Took Off His Clothe To Rock A Busty Lady On Stage(video) / Guests Eat From Expensive Cake Designed Like A Chair (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.