Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

2023 Power And Political Anticipation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Power And Political Anticipation (779 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Group Of Councilors And Political Appointees Endorsed Dr. Maduka For Governor / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have been reading many idle posts and political opinions with respect to shift of power from the North to the South.
I must confess that noone has seen the anger and aggression of the oduduwa people, we tolerates and accommodates all ethnic groups in the West.
We do not envy others, rather we work very hard for the sake of our future and immediate tomorrow.
It should remain a wishful thinking of the ibos and hausas that power should remain in the North.
I am using this brief INFORMATION, That,this is an Era of information, it will not take us 72 hours to mobilise the oduduwa children all over the world to come home and liberate the South West from the political contraption called Nigeria.
The Nigeria Civil War will be a childplay.
The present day Nigeria will be a sad tale.
With our resilience and sacrifice, we hold this contraption called Nigeria together.
If need be, WE SHALL RISE UP TO ANY PROVOCATION AND POLITICAL REPRESSION AND DECLARE THE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A WARNING BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.
WATCHOUT
Never push us
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Guestlander: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Your post is absolutely unnecessary. A few loonies doesn't speak for the whole north neither does a few loonies for the South East.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
The igbos should not try and stop us from contesting with the Northerners... We're ready. We know how election is bn done in North... We shall replicate it.. Come 2023 I'm confident of Southern defeating Northerners and Igbo marriage.
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guestlander:
Your post is absolutely unnecessary. A few loonies doesn't speak for the whole north neither does a few loonies for the South East.
There is no few loonies in the South East... They're majority loonies in decision making.. They put all their eggs in a single basket but moreover I see light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by nwanyionitsha: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The igbos should not try and stop us from contesting with the Northerners... We're ready. We know how election is bn done in North... We shall replicate it.. Come 2023 I'm confident of Southern defeating Northerners and Igbo marriage.
grin where igbos from stop you?
Contest, win, congratulations grin grin
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
The South has destroyed all instruments used to fight powers...

Protest - done daily with N100/head
NASS - Nass siege comes to mind
Judiciary - Rubbished
Court order - Highest bidder
Nepotism - Now a norm
Agitations - Python dances
Negotiations - Tribal conflicts
Religious tone - Shittes /CAN/ Muric banters
Tribal tone - the other side would accept gladly
Regional tone - one or two against 5 or 4
Restructure - No support
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bros, im a northerner, zamfara state precisely. You most be delusional if u think any yoruba/APC candidate can defeat PDP if they endorse kwankwasso/wike or tambuwal/obi
Onijagidijagan:
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by johnmartus(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided I thought as much. But the guy spoke what average yoruba people can do.
Guestlander:
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by johnmartus(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy don't mind any ipob claim to be from kafacha or whatever. However Ibo and impersonation would not just start today it's a very long of a thing .you made me remembered kano riot of may 1,1951 when a hausa and fulanis warrior killing the ibo traders that reside in the north for reprisal attack of hausa in the east.but spared yoruba and other ethnic. Some ibos folks would pretending to be yoruba. But when a fulani warrior asked he/ she to call Toro, but ibos would say tolo.that is where they will know she/he not a yoruba.
alhassanyusuf29:
Bros, im a northerner, zamfara state precisely. You most be delusional if u think any yoruba/APC candidate can defeat PDP if they endorse kwankwasso/wike or tambuwal/obi
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Is kwankwaso as popular as Buhari in Zamfara. Kwankwaso would not even get a bloc vote from Kano.
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by healthserve(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

You're a trouble maker cheesy
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by mrvitalis(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I have been reading many idle posts and political opinions with respect to shift of power from the North to the South.
I must confess that noone has seen the anger and aggression of the oduduwa people, we tolerates and accommodates all ethnic groups in the West.
We do not envy others, rather we work very hard for the sake of our future and immediate tomorrow.
It should remain a wishful thinking of the ibos and hausas that power should remain in the North.
I am using this brief INFORMATION, That,this is an Era of information, it will not take us 72 hours to mobilise the oduduwa children all over the world to come home and liberate the South West from the political contraption called Nigeria.
The Nigeria Civil War will be a childplay.
The present day Nigeria will be a sad tale.
With our resilience and sacrifice, we hold this contraption called Nigeria together.
If need be, WE SHALL RISE UP TO ANY PROVOCATION AND POLITICAL REPRESSION AND DECLARE THE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A WARNING BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.
WATCHOUT
Never push us
U yorubas decided to vote north in 2015

Now north has betrayed u ...do u really think igbos would vote u ?
Re: 2023 Power And Political Anticipation by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Lol e done clear for your eye contest na ...na your 4.5 million vote u won use be president ...ooh 3.9 because igbos would always share lagos

(1) (Reply)

Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Can Make The Economy Better ? / NASS Speakership Tussle: 4 Contenders Step Down For Gbajabiamila / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N616.19bn For April [see Breakdown]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.