Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,239 members, 7,943,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage (608 Views)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage by unclesuruoffi: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ice Prince who yesterday threatened to slap those slamming Tiwa Savage, has further warned that ‘small girls’ should stop taking shots at the Mavin singer.Reacting to the controversy sparked by Victoria Kimani's diss track against Tiwa Savage, the rapper said the Mavin First lady should not worry because she has plenty body guards and he’s one of them.

Ice Prince who stated that ‘small girls’ should stop taking shots at Tiwa Savage in the lengthy interview with Legit, said in pidgin;

“The thing wey dey pain me now na im Iwan talk. I go use your platform talk this thing. All these girls wey dey abuse Tiwa Savage, make them park well. Today I talk to Tiwa for a couple of minute, and she no dey happy with all these small girls wey dey open mouth curse am anyhow. And I wan make dem know say Tiwa get many bodyguards o. I be one of dem, we plenty. I go slap person on top Tiwa matter. Na nonsense, make dem apologise to Tiwa, I wake up today to see many many things wey dem dey talk about Tiwa.

“Me I no just dey happy say plenty girls dey gather against Tiwa Savage, wetin happen? Dem plenty wey dey abuse Tiwa Savage and I hate that. And I want my sister Tiwa to know that her bodyguards are plenty and I am one of dem. Her soldiers, the angels covering and prayers wey dey around her dem too plenty. Make she no even bother”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/ice-prince-says-small-girls-to-stop-taking-shots-at-tiwa-savage/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage by CreepyBlackpool: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Never knew this one was smaahing Tiwa too :O
Re: Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tiwa should just keep silent and not respond to any of these low balling female artistes.....they are not even in the same league in any way.....
Re: Ice Prince Says ‘small Girls’ To Stop Taking Shots At Tiwa Savage by itspzpics(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Isok

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rather Divorce Than Cheat On My Partner- Folashade Shittu / Meet ‘uganda’s Most Fertile Woman’.. She Has Given Birth To 42 Children / See Annie Idibia Zanku / Leg Work Dance That Got Fans Talking(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.