Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV (48215 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
movetoca:

Black athletes have something for light skinned women. All of them are married or have kids with light skinned women. very shameful
and they want white people to respect them when they have self hatred.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by Rilley(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
Like if you know you're going to be richer than this cool
Are you from Nigeria
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by movetoca: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
Forget those idiots. That's why I don't pity them when their light skinned or white woman abandon them because they are broke. Even Mikel is making same mistake.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2019
movetoca:

Forget those idiots. That's why I don't pity them when their light skinned or white woman abandon them because they are broke. Even Mikel is making same mistake.
yea is only when we love ourselves that other races will love us. Imagine if this guy was broke would this girl have even come close to him. They always love us as far we have money. I am proud of my black skin any white that hates it would answer Jesus on judgement day.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Nice.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
HajimeSaito:
When his career is over and he can no longer sustain this high maintenance lifestyle, will the Oyinbo wife not just take whatever is left and bail on him?
Another Emmanuel Eboue loading
is it your business....mind your business, when you have money marry your black lady.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
movetoca:

Black athletes have something for light skinned women. All of them are married or have kids with light skinned women. very shameful
there is nothing shameful about marrying from another race, your comment is very racist....anybody can marry whoever they feel like it is never anybody's cup of tea.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2019
blackslayer:
fvckin black ni88er men! once they get a little money they go find them the fairest skin woman they find that doesn't remind them of who they are! mentally enslaved fugly as5 monkey!!!!
stop being jealous....what's bad about having an exotic taste, you could do yourself good by minding your business, your thoughts cannot affect someone else decision.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2019
movetoca:

keep your thoughts to yourself, you are neither Mikel's father or relative....or would it kill you to mind your business.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
sacluxisback:
is that a white lady I am seeing with him??

These niggas never learn.

the fact Ebouye lost everything doesn't mean all white women are like that...stop trying to sound racist, you could marry whoever gives you peace of mind
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
yea is only when we love ourselves that other races will love us. Imagine if this guy was broke would this girl have even come close to him. They always love us as far we have money. I am proud of my black skin any white that hates it would answer Jesus on judgement day.
people marry people they have got a feeling for, poor blacks also marry whites....stop hating a particular race, that's pure racism and trying to sound right by bringing religion into it....if you like a black lady, then marry her and stop taking medicine for another man's sickness
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
so marrying from a different race is now presumed to be self hatred....I think you are a racist, you don't have a brain for fancy, try thinking next time before you speak or comment in public.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
privaldo:

so marrying from a different race is now presumed to be self hatred....I think you are a racist, you don't have a brain for fancy, try thinking next time before you speak or comment in public.
i am not, come to think of it what is the motivation for going anything white if not self hatred of black skin and the belief that white is superior to black. Ask this man now if he was poor whether a light skin lady would even look at him, you know why a light skin would want him to upgrade money or education before she gives him a chance. You must be an idiot not to see the global attempt to deride anything black skin which has even made some black people to bleach.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
privaldo:

people marry people they have got a feeling for, poor blacks also marry whites....stop hating a particular race, that's pure racism and trying to sound right by bringing religion into it....if you like a black lady, then marry her and stop taking medicine for another man's sickness
you are right but are you stulidly blind not to see the global culture that derides anything black. I dont hate race afterall, the lady is a light skinned black woman. What i hate is the culture of hating the black skin. Google and youtube is your friend. Infcat in brazil black families go as far as warning their kids not to marry any black but it must be a white or light skinned. Do you know what black skinned people face globally because of their skin colour, denied opportunities, broken dreams. You are fully protected in naija thats why you have mouth to talk, go and ask black skinned melanin popping people who live and work in white space what they pass through every second. Why do you think our ladies are bleaching?
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by Kfed4ril(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
zlantanfan:
My only dread is the amazing beauty he has for a wife and those adorable children.

For an ugly dude quite impressive

Money is almost everything

Bros money is everything.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by movetoca: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
Period
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by movetoca: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
privaldo:

keep your thoughts to yourself, you are neither Mikel's father or relative....or would it kill you to mind your business.
I don't normally reply idiots but I have just one question for you, Have you ever lived in Western world? If no then shut up
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
privaldo:

the fact Ebouye lost everything doesn't mean all white women are like that...stop trying to sound racist, you could marry whoever gives you peace of mind

My brother is a victim of divorce from a foreign woman and till date it still hurts. Imagine all u worked for, someone be taking half while parading your kid with strangers. I can school you on what racisim is about. WHite folks have their minds built already, they hardly compromise, the good ones arent upto finger tips.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by movetoca: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
privaldo:

there is nothing shameful about marrying from another race, your comment is very racist....anybody can marry whoever they feel like it is never anybody's cup of tea.
If you think i give a fvck about what a negropean thinks them you are wrong.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2019
movetoca:

I don't normally reply idiots but I have just one question for you, Have you ever lived in Western world? If no then shut up

Mr. Western World, because you are on NL you want to now claim to have travelled, it is probably your type that has not crossed Seme border, I still retain my comment my your business it won't kill, Mikel doesn't know you
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
movetoca:

If you think i give a fvck about what a negropean thinks them you are wrong.
When you learn to spell correctly, then you can quote again
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2019
sacluxisback:

My brother is a victim of divorce from a foreign woman and till date it still hurts. Imagine all u worked for, someone be taking half while parading your kid with strangers. I can school you on what racisim is about. WHite folks have their minds built already, they hardly compromise, the good ones arent upto finger tips.
Bro I understand your pain but all I am trying to say is let people freely make their choice, every man cannot have the same experience and j I fully understand, what racism is least I forget
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am not, come to think of it what is the motivation for going anything white if not self hatred of black skin and the belief that white is superior to black. Ask this man now if he was poor whether a light skin lady would even look at him, you know why a light skin would want him to upgrade money or education before she gives him a chance. You must be an idiot not to see the global attempt to deride anything black skin which has even made some black people to bleach.

You are the only one deriding yourself, Madam Smart, people marry who they like regardless the skin colour, race or religion. So if he is poor a black woman would also look at him meaning she can marry a poor man and a white cannot, keep deceiving yourself the world is deriding you, when your over intelligence is what is deriding you.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2019
privaldo:

You are the only one deriding yourself, Madam Smart, people marry who they like regardless the skin colour, race or religion. So if he is poor a black woman would also look at him meaning she can marry a poor man and a white cannot, keep deceiving yourself the world is deriding you, when your over intelligence is what is deriding you.
the world is deriding black skin motherfucker. Take your stinking low self esteem out of my mention.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2019
jesmond3945:
the world is deriding black skin motherfucker. Take your stinking low self esteem out of my mention.

Who has low self esteem me or you, who has been crying foul throughout. Use words you only know the meaning try checking your dictionary for self esteem then you can come back and reply me,low brain racist.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2019
privaldo:

Who has low self esteem me or you, who has been crying foul throughout. Use words you only know the meaning try checking your dictionary for self esteem then you can come back and reply me,low brain racist.
i repeat take your stinking low self esteem and flush it down the toilet. You live in a bubble. Let people who live in the real world talk.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by privaldo: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2019
jesmond3945:
i repeat take your stinking low self esteem and flush it down the toilet. You live in a bubble. Let people who live in the real world talk.
Happy living in your dream world, you racial bigot and least I forget, go look up the meaning of the word 'self esteem' before using it again.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by jesmond3945: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2019
privaldo:

Happy living in your dream world, you racial bigot and least I forget, go look up the meaning of the word 'self esteem' before using it again.
lol, you think that a white or a light would value or accept you as a human being because you are siding them, sorry you hear. You know what they see you as a monkey. Ask all this black skinned ladies and gentleman what they pass through. They are even ready to pour you hot oil for being a slapper.
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by movetoca: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
privaldo:

Mr. Western World, because you are on NL you want to now claim to have travelled, it is probably your type that has not crossed Seme border, I still retain my comment my your business it won't kill, Mikel doesn't know you
Don't ever quote me again. Imbec!le
Re: Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
baby124:
Upon all your love for Africa Na oyinbo you marry. Myschew. You de call yourself Frenchman. Laughing in delusions... don’t go and invest your money. Be buying depreciable assets that your oyinbo will soon run away with after your money finish
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.