Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair – Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair – Toolz (681 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair – Toolz by 7Ebisco: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
OAP Tolu Oniru aka Toolz, has taken to social media to share her experience at the passport office. According to
Toolz, the officers refused to capture her photo due to the color of her hair.

In her words;
‘Today I found out that they won’t do your picture at the passport office if your hair is coloured! �’

This is coming after Cool FM OAP Do2dtun, also took to social media to reveal how he was forced to change the color of his hair to black to renew his international passport at the same office

Do2dtun had written;

“This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever experienced. How the hell does the colour of my hair have to do with me getting a passport? Absolutely stupid! Who comes up with these rules?”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/07/they-refused-to-capture-me-at-the-passport-office-over-my-hair-toolz/

Re: They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair – Toolz by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is Nigeria!
Re: They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair – Toolz by correctyourself(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
If when you filled the form and you indicated that your hair is black and during capture you appear with coloured hair would that tally with your record on the system or your real hair colour?

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reveals She Gave Birth To Her Sister's Twin. / Why I went naked - Etinosa Explained / AMAZING : Did Khloe Kardashian Get A Nose Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.