Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Futo Or Unizik, Which Is Better For Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Or Unizik, Which Is Better For Computer Science (682 Views)

Which Should I Consider Futo Or Funai For Medicine / UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Or Unizik, Which Is Better For Computer Science by pradoic(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please i need your candid advice, between unizik and futo which one offers computer science more kindly help me with some references. Thanks in advance.

Lalasticlala
Re: Futo Or Unizik, Which Is Better For Computer Science by rottennaija(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's all about you and what you choose to do while in school. If you have the passion to succeed, while in school you pursue this passion, night of endless reading and research, study, practice... At the end, it wouldn't matter whether futo or unizik you attended, but what you have become, the value you have added to your life and how useful you are to the society that will make or marr your chances in the labour market

(1) (Reply)

How To Get All Paid Online Video Courses For Free [HACKED!] / Matrices (linear Equation) / Trick To Make It On Bet9ja/ Betzero 2020, Guys It’s �sure Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.