Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It (38068 Views)

How To Skin A Dead Snake Before Eating- Tutorial / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

You need very hot temperature to kill some bacteria. Though the mouth and saliva should be neutral sha, but a sick person means sick saliva. She's right
This makes no sense
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by femmoy(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Bro not what you think, how can I abandoned that? I had issues with my phone until I get a new one. check my last seen on whatsapp.

I'm accessing nairaland with my PC, please don't exit, it's not what you think. My last update on the group was via a friend phone.

it's ok then,I never knew.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Offpoint: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Avoid fluctuations in life, people loathe Inconsistencids
There's no better way to explain myself, I can I intentionally abandoned that? Even if I wanted to quit I woulda carry others along.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
gypsey:
This makes no sense

Think deep
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by femmoy(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Perhaps your comment has drilled deep into him, making him fa e his own habits that has affected his productivity, could you please forgive him and wait a bit to watch out for changes? Set a deadline and stamp your foot down telling him changes you'll like to see, perhaps you could improve him.

thanks bro,sorted immediately.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:

There's no better way to explain myself, I can I intentionally abandoned that?
Even if I wanted to quit I woulda carry others along.

Motivation dropped is abandonment. Passion dipped, no new strategies shared. When handling a team, performance must be maintained. Wow strategies must follow back to back, you grab? You dipped, he ce you stopped no ni yen. Sho ye?
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
femmoy:

thanks bro,sorted immediately.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Orpe7:
She for wrap the plate, dey wear oxygen mask up and down, bath and clean yansh with Eva water
Ode!
why even bother leaving her house? grin She should have stayed indoors And never leave the house.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by daddio(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Some people are in school today because their parents don't know how to book bet9ja games...

If I no sey my pikin get tendencies of foolishness in him, I go use him school fees play bet9ja, use the change drink beer.

U DON'T MEAN IT!!!

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Think deep
Why not just explain? it was your Assertions Afterall.. My brain will hurt. grin
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
gypsey:
Why not just explain? it was your Assertions Afterall.. My brain will hurt. grin

Time nah. See wetin this thread cause. Off ta work. Later
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by davillian(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Why not come with your spoon, cup, plate and water grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Time nah. See wetin this thread cause. Off ta work. Later
Okay, have a good day at work, Don't work to hard.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Offpoint: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2019
femmoy:

it's ok then,I never knew.
I'm sorry bro, even if I wanted to quit I would have let you guys know giving all the supports you guys gave me.

I was using a Samsung phone, I accidentally dropped it from a balcony of 3 storey building and the screen is gone. When I made enquiry about a new screen, the cost is not what I can afford for now.

I tried updating you guys on the thread here on nairaland, they keep banning and deleting the thread.

I'm really sorry, you can help me pass the message across.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2019
She shoulda just stayed indoors, why bother leaving the house? to Avoid breathing the contaminated Air. grin
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Offpoint: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Motivation dropped is abandonment. Passion dipped, no new strategies shared. When handling a team, performance must be maintained. Wow strategies must follow back to back, you grab? You dipped, he ce you stopped no ni yen. Sho ye?
oye mi.. I understand your point bro.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by nicepoker101(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2019
And na the guy go buy the food
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by mrjaydee(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2019
whizpa:

Before you start to reason with your anus..... She's a corp member serving in Abia. Which means there's a chance she's not Igbo.if we take into account how corp members are posted, There's a possibility that she could even be any other tribe other than an Igbo girl. You dimwits try to bring tribe into every thing.

I dunno why Nairaland is taking a lenient view of tribal bigots.
grin grin grin e pain am
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by jeff1607(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2019
StPete:
To a certain level, I can reason with her. This is because unlike the plate, the spoon enters the mouth of several many other people and that thought in itself can be irritating.

However, the nylon used in wrapping the spoon is more likely to harbour germs even if new, than a properly washed metal spoon

same source of water used in washing the spoon will be used in cooking the food unless for preventing pseudo faecal diseases
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by vicben27(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
after all this she will still use her mouth to Suck some Diccks stupidity at its peak.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Why not just request to wash the spoon with soap and water? Imagine all the germs on that nylon wrap
Or she should have her personal spoon in her bag if she is that conscious of contactable diseases.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by City001: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
StPete:
To a certain level, I can reason with her. This is because unlike the plate, the spoon enters the mouth of several many other people and that thought in itself can be irritating.

However, the nylon used in wrapping the spoon is more likely to harbour germs even if new, than a properly washed metal spoon

It's more safe to have her own spoon inside her hang-bag
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Iykelinus(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Wetin do the spoon grin grin grin
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by igwefivestar(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
She is highly uneducated.

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
She's behaving like as she don't share spoon at home.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by megareal: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Reminds me of Phina, my corper friend during service year. She always went about with spoons in her bag, wouldn't touch an eatery's spoon with a pole. She couldn't fathom sharing a spoon with strangers even when the spoon had been washed. grin
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by stasius: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Stupidity..

She should autoclave the spoon na before using it.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by sacx: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not a new stuff. Seen crazy dudes do it a lot down South
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Almaiga: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
The fear of Ritualist in the East, is the beginning of wisdom. grin

Good Girl, you like your life. grin

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by StPete: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
City001:

It's more safe to have her own spoon inside her hang-bag

This is actually a better option
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Cityguy: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
None of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.