Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Red Warning!!! VBHOST Is A Scam!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Red Warning!!! VBHOST Is A Scam!!! (748 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? / Warning: Run Away From These 7 “online Businesses - Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Warning!!! VBHOST Is A Scam!!! by newinsta: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
Stay away away from vbhostnet.com They are a big scam, there support is bad, their hosting is terrible(imagine not being able to login to your cpanel), They will not only make you lose money, they will painfully make you lose reputation!! That is what am suffering right now, they do not answer calls nor reply support ticket, be warned!!! They only answer when you want to purchase, really terrible!!!

1 Like

Re: Red Warning!!! VBHOST Is A Scam!!! by xp001: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2020
They scammed me of my N5000. I had an hosting plan with them. They sent me an invoice for N5000 and after I paid, Emmanuel Okaiwele said the fees were increased without prior info.

Ok then, give me back my money, it has been issue since. He stopped picking my calls.

Let him bring it on and I will expose him with email exchange where he had promised to refund the money and even transaction receipt for the N5,000.

They are a scam

(1) (Reply)

Minute-pay,best Nigeria Income Program. / Buy This Blog With Adsense Account For 15k Only / What Are My Options For Fast 4G Wi-fi Internet In Kaduna And Other Cities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.