Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (29272 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by nateevs(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
I need to have a connection to the internet. I need these details.

Price details.
What's the minimum download speed you offer?
What's the minimum upload speed you offer? (much more important to me)
Can you commit to a service level agreement?
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hi Nateevs,

Thank you for your interest. Minimum download speed is 128 and minimum upload is 256, we also have dedicated capacities in Kb's and Mb's for both up and down.

Yes, We have guaranteed CIR and Highly effective SLA.

Please furnish me with your email or details in order to send you more details. you can also send an email to cs@hostquarters.net with your details for comprehensive info.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by chukzng(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
Hi Ashiwaju,

I'm looking at running a cafe of 20PCs and hotspot in Lagos.

please send info to chukzng@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks chukz for stopping by! Services remains second to none! The requested info in details has been sent to your email,

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
We now have excess capacity of 50mega Bytes not bits on KU and C-band! Shared services just got richer! 24hours demo still on for new customers and migrants!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by abyte: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
can you send info and pricing to kendobo@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by honeymix77(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2011
Does your service extend to ogun state ago-iwoye to be precise i want to take over a dead cafe i am looking an affordable and reliable isp, at least 10 systems. Send more details donbellarosa@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hi HoneyMix, Hi Abyte, detailed info has been sent to your respective emails. Thanks for stopping by!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by honeymix77(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2011
Am still expecting because i did not recieve any email. This is the email again donbellarosa@yahoo.co.uk, thanks.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Seton(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hi Mr Asiwaju,
Pls we need the solution for marine for a client that need internet access offshore for his ship. pls also send me your quote for service for 10-15 systems to deployed at a hotel. We have the wireless network in place already. thanks. setonsenu@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dedicated Internet services and Coverage like no other!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by dagbo: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2011
Am also looking for 20 systems in badagry as a cafe and i need dedicated internet and hotspot. Plz i neeed details fast.
Sewedo2008@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
Our KU and C-band Services remains unbeaten as we have just concluded multiple C and KU band installations in CHAD!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by tunscolo(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2011
do u have a website, Tell me more about your services.

Thank you.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by tunscolo(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2011
my email is tunscolo2002@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2011
Hi tunskolo,

Thank you for your interest. Our website is attached at the signature.

Requested information has been sent to your address.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Next2Bezee(m): 2:01am On Nov 30, 2011
Run a speedtest from 1 of ur previous installations, I'd like to see this.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by MSRA(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
hi asiwaju. could u pls send me a quoutation? i need fast internet for 10 pcs. l'll prefer c band solution. it states on ur webste dat 12 month lease option is available. pls lemme kno ur terms and conditions for the lease. let ur quote include various availale bandwidths (with applicable up and download speeds) with their corresponding prices.

pls send to ejjjfg@gmail.com.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hi MSRA,

Thanks for your inquiry, The requested info has been sent to you.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
As we Celebrate the New year! HostQuarters is giving away 5 days demo on our new C-band satellite service "Arabsat 5c"!

Take advantage of this jumbo offer and experience service like no other

Happy New Year!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Equipment lease now available
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by bestinfo: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
am interested. kindly send the complete ku band equipment price and the bandwidth price for 15system to: austingflintkomo@yahoo.com.
its urgent.
thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by oluwabjcom: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
OLUWABJ COMPANY LTD
Our communication department is the best in rendering affordable bandwidth and equipment to any intending
customers at the best value for their money our platform is iDirect and 24/7/365 service no poor or breakages in service
we supply equipment
we install
we maintain
we upgrade
we also sell bandwidth
equipments x3 iDirect modem, x5 idirect, predelin antenna 1.2, 1.8 ku and C band antenna. Lnb and Buc also available
call us today oluwabjcompanyltd@gmail.com

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Real Time Log available to all our customers! In Tx & Rx

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
We now offer Marine Internet Solutions!

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Global Satellite Coverage for fleet and vessels now available
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Please share your needs with us on skype, twitter & Facebook!

Skype id: hostquartersng
twitter handle: hostquarters
Facebook Page: hostquarters
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by coolsamie0(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Hello Mr Ashiwaju,
Pls i'll need you to give a professional advice on how to setup a
cyber cafe somewhere in Osun state with about 20 systems and a sound
internet connection provided by your firm. Please i'll needs all the
costs as an Engineer (i'm not the owner), dis is my first job. Looking
forward to doing business with you. Thanks in anticipation. Here is my e-mail samcorp2010@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.