Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction (23655 Views)

Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram / Iyabo Ojo Storms Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday In Style, See Her Reaction / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by ChijyWills(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
*Hot offer for musicians and business owners*

*Are you a business owner or musician this offer is for you*
*Promote your songs and business on our blog and on radio station today* *To get more customers and build your online customer base too*
*Send a WhatsApp message to this number if interested 07084029641*
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
you no dey see verified ni
i kuku see am. I wrote the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the topic grin
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by femi4: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i kuku see am. I wrote the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the topic grin
Honestly, that how I react to topics as well
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Honestly, that how I react to topics as well
grin grin i do that everytime
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by abbiboy: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Who nor go happy say drake follow am
I guess if na Nigeria artiste follow am like that she nor go happy at all because everybody know say Nigeria artiste dey sing crappy
Especially that frogged voice called Davido.
2face and burna boy are the only ones talented.

I wonder how her reaction would look like if bigger boys and bigger girls whose voice can make you love music totally follow her on Instagram

Bigger boys and bigger girls like:
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Who is Selena gomess...guy go sleep n stop forming posh.I go listen to niniola before gomess.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Solidvid(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
We all know drake like a thicker body
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by spacks(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Who nor go happy say drake follow am
I guess if na Nigeria artiste follow am like that she nor go happy at all because everybody know say Nigeria artiste dey sing crappy

I wonder how her reaction would look like if bigger boys and bigger girls whose voice can make you love music totally follow her on Instagram

Bigger boys and bigger girls like:
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

all this list without jcole?
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by mamajaz(f): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=77370593]Who nor go happy say drake follow am

wey yah own talent bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial / Banky W Turns 34, Shares New Lovely Photos / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.