Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

2 Brothers And A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Brothers And A Wife (907 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Brothers And A Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
A man is staying with his wife and his younger brother. One day he is in the bedroom with his wife (naked) when a physical fight breaks out. After a while his wife grabs his balls, starts pulling them and doesn't let go.
It gets so painful but she won't let go and continues pulling.

The man starts screaming as he fails to free himself. He calls out to his brother who is in another room for help. The brother forces his way into the bedroom only to find them both naked with streams of sweat and tears on his brother's face. He tries to pull his sister in law from behind but with every tug the force is transferred to his brother's balls and she won't let go.

The younger brother realizes that his sibling is in great pain. In desperation he shoves his d*ck into his sister in law from behind.
With a big sigh she leaves the balls.

With a sigh of relief the brother recovers from his pain.

The question is if it was you will you thank your younger brother?
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by slex(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr President, i almost fainted while laughing @ ur post. If i was the one i will thank my brother but after i recover bang his head with a steel plate. when he asks me why i did that i would then say ''This is what i expected you to do to her, Abeg when you marry and your wife de fight you call me for my pound of flesh'' grin
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Tosinville(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
Big Liar, this happen in your living room?

He shove his cock in her punany for sigh of relief at the point of life and death? Bro, you're good clap for yourself.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
presido move dis 2 d joke section jare , its was funny
but i swear if dat was my lil bruda he wud b due 4 anoda circumcision
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by slex(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2010
Idowuogbo:

presido move dis 2 d joke section jare , its was funny
but i swear if dat was my lil bruda he wud b due 4 anoda circumcision

WtF am i reading today. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehbuhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Tosinville(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yeah! you're right this should be in joke section cos it has nothing to do with romance.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol, this must be a joke, very disgusting to imagine.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Tosinville(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Mrprsdent,

Try to get in touch with Ali-Baba cos he needs fresh comedians for an audition.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by MOBO444(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
Now this one cant happen certainly.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by annawhite(f): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ,this is mobo jobo,a woman like that wouldnt sigh wit relief but will turn around and grab his balls too to teach him the same lesson she was trying to teach his brother.
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
wtf
Re: 2 Brothers And A Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
Hehehehe.This is super story.

(1) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Deleted / Who Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.