Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine (12710 Views)

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Dammilekan(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2019
pansophist:

Did you saw the intonation of her replies to me before I responded similarly? Respect is reciprocal. If you want civilised response, then do the same. If she want to only post without contradicting views, she should build her own website, then post only, restricting public access. This is an online forum, it is preeminent that one should develop a thick skin, and be open to opposing views, even though its not necessarily accepted, replied to or acknowledged. To deactivate an account because someone said something that is factual, but you dont like it's something weakling do. And who cares if she deactivated her account?

One thing is that she will not deceive gullible candidates to go to Ukraine with the hope that it will transit them to the EU. My homeboy whom I visited Kiev from Germany in January was deceived by agents with such lie, that he can visit all EU countries because the EU granted Ukrainians free Visa recently, until he landed and found it to be a lie.

Regardless of my unsavory reply to her, one thing you all will never do is debunk anything I wrote. Ukraine is broke and wont make it to the EU in the foreseeable future. Learn to be logical than overly emotional, and being offended by anonymity of virtual space. It's called being an adult.
creating your own topic on European country is not a bad idea, you must be an old man maybe in your early 30s or late 20s, and you reason like a kid now the OP have deactivate her account are u happy Franknetter,Mouth Gig created their own thread on America you people where happy no insult a gurl went to Ukraine for hustle and you are here ranting that Ukraine can never EU, as if it your father decusion or the EU recognise your family member

3 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Dammilekan:
annoying set of people Someone must not start his own travelling experience you will see some people asking him how he get there or asking for cost it annoying asf

That's how we roll on this section grin

There is always someone who will ask you how you get there, someone who will bad mouth the country you travel to (troll) and NIN VS NID

These three sets of people are always around smiley
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

The funny thing is that you believe you're making sense. The girl opened a thread to share her experience and you guys successfully derailed it. I don't know what you've gained. I'm sure you're happy now that she's deactivated her account. Not everyone can cope with the nonsense common with you guys..
Why don't you go to Ukraine to see how people are so optimistic they'll join the European Union in the nearest future. She obviously has Ukrainian friends and she's sharing from their optimism. I don't know why you can't be sensible enough to see it from that angle rather than write an epistle on why Ukraine won't join the EU. She never started an argument, she was just sharing her story..
And if her plan is to enter other European countries through Ukraine she'll definitely find it easy after completing her studies.. That's what most Africans in Ukraine do.

Please do you have her email address or something ??
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Dammilekan(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hadampson:

Please do you have her email address or something ??
the girl felt bad by the man comment she had to deactivate her account, it unfair Franknetter,blowjobs started their own america thread no noise or shit from pple, now a lady start a own thread from a country have been hoping to know about
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Dammilekan:
the girl felt bad by the man comment she had to deactivate her account, it unfair Franknetter,blowjobs started their own america thread no noise or shit from pple, now a lady start a own thread from a country have been hoping to know about

The thing really pained me cry
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dammilekan:

I think this is her first time on nairaland or maybe on this section. She shouldn't have deactivated her account.

Does anyone have OP email address or maybe her contact number??
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Squirrel01: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
But true true, nothing dey happen for Ukraine, I kid you not, while Russia federation dey different be say, you go dey Russia dey hustle via street, or you fit dey Russia apply for Israel visa go hustle and come back.but las las, niggas for Russia dey run street. nothing else, no Nigerian is working in a reputable company or office in Russia and Ukraine,head down to west

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Squirrel01: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
pansophist:

Stop dreaming, Ukraine will not join the EU in the foreseeable future. Ukraine is corrupt, broke and complicated with Russian aggression. The EU hasn't even got itself together after integrating Balkan countries like Croatia to the Zone. Ukraine with its large and broke population, infrastructure and corruption will be a disaster and no EU country will give it a pass in the EU parliament.

Ukraine having free Visa to schengen is nothing, it wont join the EU until it got its act together. Besides, joining the EU is not an automatic access to foreigners living in Ukraine to visit other EU countries. For example, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus are all EU countries, and foreigners living there cant visit other EU countries simply because joining EU doesn't guarantee an automatic access to schengen.

This is the pure truth, is a dead country. same with Belarus.

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by SkinnyNigga: 1:11am On Apr 15, 2019
this country no follow..

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by fk001(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Jakumo:
Dang, from these pictures, it is safe to conclude that Ukraine is the crusty, hairy anus of Europe.

The place looks run-down, bleak, depressing, and most likely, dangerous after dark.

I would rather have my teeth pulled with a pair of rusty pliers, than visit such a God-forsaken place for even a day, especially considering how virulently racist Russian folks are to non-Russians.

Standing by for more depressing pictures. I am in the mood for pain today.

This got me cracking

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Chiiamaka: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
@OP you are absolutely right... Their embassy deh do backyard runs
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by bayooz(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by aodiba(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Someone started a thread to share Pictures and Stories... but my country people found a way to insult her and the country she is in. (out of hate and jealously). She was not even trying to paint any picture whether good or bad.... She just wanted to share. Are Nigerians really that Frustrated about their lives... Haba.
Reason why we cannot grow nor develop. Always looking for someone to VENT our anger on. Every travel diary thread always has people who will always quarrel insult and try to show that they know it all.... Life isn't that difficult... God help you all
SHALOM
Hope

10 Likes

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Gulher: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
pansophist:

Did you saw the intonation of her replies to me before I responded similarly? Respect is reciprocal. If you want civilised response, then do the same. If she want to only post without contradicting views, she should build her own website, then post only, restricting public access. This is an online forum, it is preeminent that one should develop a thick skin, and be open to opposing views, even if it's not necessarily accepted, replied to or acknowledged. To deactivate an account because someone said something that is factual, but you dont like it's something weakling do. And who cares if she deactivated her account?

One thing is that she will not deceive gullible candidates to go to Ukraine with the hope that it will transit them to the EU. My homeboy whom I visited Kiev from Germany in January was deceived by agents with such lie, that he can visit all EU countries because the EU granted Ukrainians free Visa recently, until he landed and found it to be a lie.

Regardless of my unsavory reply to her, one thing you all will never do is debunk anything I wrote. Ukraine is broke and wont make it to the EU in the foreseeable future. Learn to be logical than overly emotional, and not being offended by anonymity of virtual space. It's called being an adult.
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Thegamingorca(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2019
Jakumo:

Chai ! Na him be say fowl go get fine teeth for mouth BEFORE Ukraine-Migraine go fiti join European Union. E ket as e be. Papa kot know am.

For the avoidance of doubt, Ukraine is a bony, rabid, mongrel dog, tied to a broken toilet in Europe's back yard, hated by all, and loved by NONE.
grin

Oh my God
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by ferrariLaferrari: 8:19pm On May 09, 2019
The pictures depends on the area you are, i hv mates who are not even in the capital yet get better pictures than the ones she posted so don’t blame her. I can’t even reason why you would talk bad of someone for starting a thread, if you don’t like it then gtfo
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:
The pictures depends on the area you are, i hv mates who are not even in the capital yet get better pictures than the ones she posted so don’t blame her. I can’t even reason why you would talk bad of someone for starting a thread, if you don’t like it then gtfo

Yeah her pics wasn't really helping
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by chiboy1116: 9:31am On May 19, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Lol
Maybe the ones in the picture posted are foreign students from Philippines grin
eastern European women are arguably the most beautiful women in the world .
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by chiboy1116: 9:46am On May 19, 2019
pansophist:

In other words, I can only say the truth about Ukraine only when its palatable, but not when it's not? I'm comparing Ukraine to other EU countries, typical naija girl, dumb and lack any strain of logic. And how does saying Ukraine is nice negates the fact that its broke too? Same Ukraine that 1.5 million of its citizens works in Poland, and about a million leave annually? A country its citizens are leaving in mass you're moving to, alpha female wey no get sense. undecided

If entering EU is your aim and Ukraine was a bridge for you, you go old. Just the bitter truth. Even in the next 10 years, Ukraine wont make it to the EU, not hard to see if you know a thing about geo-politics. Countries far better than Ukraine (e.g Serbia, Turkey) are not accepted yet, talk less of broke and corrupt Ukraine. Ukraine is the second poorest country in Europe (after Moldova), entering EU is like joining naija to UK, it will never happen. Better find your own route and leave that place instead of waiting for it to join EU, and also schengen zone afterwards. undecided
why are u so bitter ? Omg .
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by chiboy1116: 9:49am On May 19, 2019
pansophist:

In other words, I can only say the truth about Ukraine only when its palatable, but not when it's not? I'm comparing Ukraine to other EU countries, typical naija girl, dumb and lack any strain of logic. And how does saying Ukraine is nice negates the fact that its broke too? Same Ukraine that 1.5 million of its citizens works in Poland, and about a million leave annually? A country its citizens are leaving in mass you're moving to, alpha female wey no get sense. undecided

If entering EU is your aim and Ukraine was a bridge for you, you go old. Just the bitter truth. Even in the next 10 years, Ukraine wont make it to the EU, not hard to see if you know a thing about geo-politics. Countries far better than Ukraine (e.g Serbia, Turkey) are not accepted yet, talk less of broke and corrupt Ukraine. Ukraine is the second poorest country in Europe (after Moldova), entering EU is like joining naija to UK, it will never happen. Better find your own route and leave that place instead of waiting for it to join EU, and also schengen zone afterwards. undecided
your mum was probably dumb when she was a girl , your sisters too , your aunts , nieces , female cousins . Right?
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by dolly3501: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2019

Roughly 700k for the invitation letter, documentation and visa charges (350k for visa assurance) everyone who got visa paid that, the people who applied and didn't get didn't pay for visa assurance. The embassy is corrupt

Please I'd like to know the agent you used in securing your visa...
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by beezyblaze(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2019

I applied for a type D visa
study visa

Please how long did it take for the visa to be issued??
After paying the 370k visa assurance fee
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 1:59am On Feb 17, 2020
beezyblaze:

Please how long did it take for the visa to be issued??
After paying the 370k visa assurance fee

Visa takes a week, if the guarantee is paid.
Also, the price varies, before you find an agent for 370k, it may take a long time.
It's usually $1500.
But no guarantee, no visa.
Keep it in front of your application
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2020

I teach English, it's pays 10 - 20dollar an hour, depending on how many hours a week you teach, u can also hold private lessons etc or teach in 2 or 3 schools, you can make 1500usd or more monthly

Then for those who know how to braide or cut hair, it's also a very lucrative business here, it pays well
I am even looking for who ll teach me at d moment�
Resting is important but making money is important"er"�
please am interested in traveling to Ukraine, is it a must you must have studied English here to be able to teach English there?...Am a graduate here but not English.... like what's the financial expenses from here to ukaine, travel, visa,etc.. criterias and accommodation..is there any chances of getting permanent. Residence?..
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by manlikevee: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogbeche77:
Probably loved by Putin. Vladimir won't stop just in Crimea, he ll liberate the good people of Ukraine soon. grin

guy open arsenal page na
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Femmyfes: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Any Nigerian in Kiev or kharkiv?
My email is femmyfes@gmail.com
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Prosnelson: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2021

Just be fluent in English
Please can I have a chat with you
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote][/quote]

You lie bro
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jakumo:

I say make you no fess. Haba Ok I don give myself THREE dirty slap here. GBOSA, GBOSA, GBOSAAA. I nogo do so again.

Kot Bress Nigeria, and thank Papa Kot say you self nogo follow dem go do suffa-head for inside backward country like Ukraine.

E ket a e be.

Bro, you spoke the whole truth. I stay in Ukraine and it's a shit hole
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by elijah101(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Una no see this data place talk about oo , na how the country no fit join eu una dey drag up and down ..
Here, Russian language is mostly spoken
There are alot of Africans here especially Nigerians...we are about 3000,... Redeem church they here sef

Data is really cheap
I get 40gb data for like 2000naira monthly
And its quite fast, people hardly download stuffs here, they just stream
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by marvejmc(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2022
I was enjoying this thread until someone came and derailed it, now she has deactivated her account, some people are not just okay honestly.. am a silent reader too but I just have to say something angry
Re: Diary of a Nigerian student in Ukraine by pansophist(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ukraine underground na die, its like going down to hell. I think its metro Arselnalna. If you're down underground and a bomb exploded up the street, I doubt you'll notice. It's so deep, that I was on the elevator for close to five mins and I'm still travelling down. I marvel at such structure. Sad the country is now a geopolitical pawn torn between Russia and the US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? / Uk Settlement Visa Info / 817 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation In South Africa - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.