Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume (14172 Views)

2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Ali Modu-sheriff (Photos) / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Odingo1: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oblang:

Everyone is not a betrayal like u...

Having ones own thought in the state affairs is not betrayal, if so why is the person there
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Mordecai(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
They will plead with him for now. But immediately they get what they want, they will hang him out to dry.

Mark my words, and quote me later...
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by martineverest(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
nonye6194:
commissioner Osinbajo, ministry of trader moni and errand affairs
wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Odingo1: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

That is exactly why Osinbajo is the Number 2 in the most populous black nation and

GATEMAN position is the highest position someone has ever achieved in your family.

Your own family members have achieve nothing even a common Gateman position grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by rs172(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
carterguccy:
Masun grin grin grin

Idowest

1 Like

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by IvarTheTerrible: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:

Odingo1 to his useless homosexual father:

Your own family members have achieve nothing even a common Gateman position grin grin grin grin

Yeah, that's the spirit. I love those tears grin grin grin

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:
Why is Osinbajo too like to dey do boy boy work self tongue , when will he have balls to have his own loyalist and make them to head national assemble and ministries, must he work for Cabals,Buhari and Tinubu shocked cool
Your hero Jonathan how many loyalist did he have when he was vice to Yardua? Ok, that's too much, could he even have meeting with house of rep member on his own as a vice?

1 Like

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by teniolav: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
nonye6194:
bad belle people.. We shall know them by their canvass
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Earthquake2: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oblang:

Everyone is not a betrayal like u...

Coming from a oblong headed afonja
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Peacecore: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You're free to console yourself. Shameless thing abandoned struggling for the country of their own to be a slave to the same Fulani they detest

E be like say dem don legalise drugs for East? You people reasoning lately is appalling and naesauting
point of correction;
Those ppl are not Igbo's,bcoz we're wise naturally n don't reason truevd anus as they do. They are just group of of pained Athiefkulooters.pls note dat.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Earthquake2: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

That is exactly why Osinbajo is the Number 2 in the most populous black nation and

GATEMAN position is the highest position someone has ever achieved in your family.

Seun Lalasticlala rule 11
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Odingo1: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blainz:

Your hero Jonathan how many loyalist did he have when he was vice to Yardua? Ok, that's too much, could he even have meeting with house of rep member on his own as a vice?

At least he have a say, a policy and shared his own ideas instead of always behaving like an errand boy.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by DSoj(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:
Why is Osinbajo too like to dey do boy boy work self tongue , when will he have balls to have his own loyalist and make them to head national assemble and ministries, must he work for Cabals,Buhari and Tinubu shocked cool

U are a childish child. U know nothing about politics. Breast sucking baby
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
nonye6194:

Next time, they would share kerosene so that your daddy in the East can drink it like the one Ikpeazu gave them to drink.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:

Osinbajo occupies the highest post ever occupied by an Igbo man.

Boy boy work that Igbos were begging Atiku for.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by lukui: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
akpos and journalist!

journalist (with microphone in his hand pointing towards akpos): what is hate?
akpos: this is when you hate buhari so much thatbyou vote for atiku in 2019 presidential elections and after the elections you still accuse buhari of not selecting people from your region for top political positions!
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odingo1:

At least he have a say, a policy and shared his own ideas instead of always behaving like an errand boy.

Had, not have. Wawa illiterate

Which policy did that drunkard have?
Someone that Yura/Turai Yaradua locked in the kitchen.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Earthquake2:

Sen Lalasticla rule 11

Not only rule 2, rule 22.

Osinbajo occupies the highest post ever occupied by an Igbo man since Nigeria became a Republic.

Osinbajo didn't need your worthless votes to get the seat or retain it.

That shows your political worthlessness.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by rummmy: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
RichBoy247:

Please what work does your father do? No offense, no insult intended, I just want to know. Since the lost the last election you have developed psychiatric disorder, hallucination and mental imbalance. Watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at the village market. You children of hate and anger. You will wail for the next 4 years and then for another 8 years. Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 is a goal. Meanwhile I am still expecting you miscreants to start your "Biafra or Death" campaign and see how the Python will dance this time around.
see what you need now

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by rummmy: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Not only rule 2, rule 22.

Osinbajo occupies the highest post ever occupied by an Igbo man since Nigeria became a Republic.

Osinbajo didn't need your worthless votes to get the seat or retain it.

That shows your political worthlessness.
nigeria became a republic in 1963,zik and ironsi to the best of my knowledge have occupied higher post than a mere VP so what are you saying?we have decided on what to do in 2023.so go to hell to all we care. Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria again for now.....
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by poshbrave(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
but why is d Ahmed guy scared, without a contest there is no victory....if he think he is d best man for d job let him contest for it and stop lavaging on party endorsement
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Odingo1: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Osinbajo occupies the highest post ever occupied by an Igbo man.

Boy boy work that Igbos were begging Atiku for.

Nigeria started with Osinbajo VP abi
, go and enroll yourself in a history class and learn about Nigeria history ok.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
rummmy:
nigeria became a republic in 1963,zik and ironsi to the best of my knowledge have occupied higher post than a mere VP so what are you saying?we have decided on what to do in 2023.so go to hell to all we care. Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria again for now.....

Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria because the most politically worthless region said so?
You that Ogun state alone has produced more national political leaders than all States in your entire region combined.

Funny clowns.

No wonder you people could only give Obi a measly 21.7% turnout. You were busy licking Obasanjo's poo.

Electoral nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Dannyhajo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
i endorse osinbanjo for 2023 but I'll not accept tinubu for president
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by rummmy: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria because the most politically worthless region said so?
You that Ogun state alone has produced more national political leaders than all States in your entire region combined.

Funny clowns.

No wonder you people could only give Obi a measly 21.7% turnout. You were busy licking Obasanjo's poo.
Electoral nonentities.
your ranting will not take away the truth also your wailing will not make any change.. I challenge you to name those your national politicians produced by ogun state,politicians from anambra alone will diffuse it.dont name awolowo because history described him as a local and regional politicians. Let's go... Before I forget let me also remind you that outside your ogun state, can you name another national politicians from the entire south west.
Clown
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
rummmy:
your ranting will not take away the truth also your wailing will not make any change.. I challenge you to name those your national politicians produced by ogun state,politicians from anambra alone will diffuse it.dont name awolowo because history described him as a local and regional politicians. Let's go... Before I forget let me also remind you that outside your ogun state, can you name another national politicians from the entire south west.
Clown

Obasanjo President
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya VP
Bankole Speaker FHR

Hon. Mentions
Adetokunbo Ademola 1st CJN
FRA Williams 1st SAN

Add all your nonentities in your region together and let's see their LCM.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by Hotfreezer: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

What i hate the most a cowards and fagg0ts.

You are unlucky to be both as well as your dad.

Fight me like a man you're already bleating like a goat after i destroyed your psyche on the first moniker.

Yes! Gateman is the highest achievement your family can ever have.

Don't mind the coward. That's how they make noise online but offline, they never amount to anything.

Who would have ever believed that the SW and SS would give more votes to Obi than the SE?

They are eternal losers. That's why Rochas famously said that he's not relying on the SE to become president.
Re: Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume by IvarTheTerrible: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Obasanjo President
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya VP
Bankole Speaker FHR

Hon. Mentions
Adetokunbo Ademola 1st CJN
FRA Williams 1st SAN

Add all your nonentities in your region together and let's see their LCM.

Of course she would shut her mouth at this grin grin

Only a mad person will respond after such a devastating reponse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Procured Rotten Food Items With N6.2bn –PDC / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation / Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.