Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,401 members, 7,929,258 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood (53353 Views)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by jayextra(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Still berra than our Lifeless Walking Dead

grin
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
THAT MAN IS REALLY PROUD,I GUESS HE'S NOT A CHRISTIAN. "AND GOD STIRRED UP AN ADVERSARY UNTO SOLOMON"
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by larushy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
thank God at least buhari see person wey him better pass
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Naijageak(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bring your wife come Warri and she will divorce you because of sexz
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by emydnoble(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
1stola:
hehe

Those people wey dey always carry
UNCIRCUMCISED TINY DICKS ABOUT grin grin grin

yeye

Mr Presidio! Come to Africa you will find this: angry shocked kiss cry

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Awoleesu(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshi ti ta bobo yi pa sha!

He said "if God gave me a small d.... ", but wait oh! Isn't this guy the same who denied there's God? Werey!
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by nicepoker101(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oguieke:
thaz African presido for you. much ado about nothing
Phillipines in Africa? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by pek(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some mothers do have them!

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Mpanyi: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nonsense. Unfortunately the world loves nonsense.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by bjtinz: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Those who've been following him should not be surprised. He's known for speaking as he like and doing his thing without giving a f@@@. For instance he ordered the summary execution of anyone caught peddling drugs,

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by BennyDon: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
RODrigo actually means rod that does rigorous things. He's doubtlessly endowed and empowered #coughs
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by BodySh0pByEvie(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by GuntersChain(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
slayer of drug cartel.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by teekay213(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lakside1955:
Well, to me personally, its not how big it looks like, but what you can perform with it, sometimes I wonder why people like lexteen steel and Julio Gomez got huge dick but can't perform with it sad
They will just be moving slow slow, that thing suck
I always imagine if am the one that got 13inch of dick, I would have destroy anything destroyable grin
My 7inches still dey try though grin grin grin grin
not the lex Steele that I know

He is the best male performance of all time
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na so,see my padi....if you have got it ,flaunt it jare
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Akabuking: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lakside1955:
Well, to me personally, its not how big it looks like, but what you can perform with it, sometimes I wonder why people like lexteen steel and Julio Gomez got huge dick but can't perform with it sad
They will just be moving slow slow, that thing suck
I always imagine if am the one that got 13inch of dick, I would have destroy anything destroyable grin
My 7inches still dey try though grin grin grin grin
Julio Gomez is bad bro, watch his shows on rawblack and blacked.com, you will marvel. remove steel and replace it with Jack Napier.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Akabuking: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
teekay213:

not the lex Steele that I know

He is the best male performance of all time
I prefer Mandingo and Jack Napier.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by teekay213(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Akabuking:
I prefer Mandingo and Jack Napier.
Mandingo doesn't have stamina and Jack doesn't know how to Jack but Lex can Bleep to madness.
All of my archives are mostly lex

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Gabrieldebare: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Show us a picture of it
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Akabuking: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
teekay213:

Mandingo doesn't have stamina and Jack doesn't know how to Jack but Lex can Bleep to madness.
All of my archives are mostly lex
ok. have you seen Rico strong? what do you have to say about Shane diesel.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
funny man, I wonder how his wife will cope with him.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Mishhcre(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
You look at some people and wonder how they became president.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na normal thing 4 a populist propaganda. Divide d society into warring groups of different ideology. Align yourself to the dominant group which gonna serve,,protect and consolidate your political power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by seunprodigy13: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oguieke:
thaz African presido for you. much ado about nothing
mumu.....phillipines is not an African country

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by olagbola45(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
end time presido grin

buhari see your mates smh

even with his tiny dick, he keeps screwing Nigeria over angry

As tiny as it is he will use ham destroy dat ur big hole in izza oza room wen he have taken burantashi grin

Shebi u no one learn he go teach ur puna d lesson of her lif

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by SVC6000: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2019
My Leda So Soft

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by horlique(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, who addressed supporters at a public rally bragged about his huge penis and sexual prowess. Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte who bragged about his huge penis, disclosed that when he  lived at the YMCA in Manila as a student he would walk around butt naked.

According to him,  the sight of his penis drew admiration from other residents claiming they would stare at it.Duterte who further stated that a man’s good looks count for nothing if he doesn't measure up, added he has a very impressive member which "points all the way up." According to him, he would have been furious if God had given him a smaller penis. 

“If God gave me a small penis, I would have cut it in front of the altar,” he said, drawing laughs from the crowd. Son of a b*tch, is this all you have given me?" As a student in Manila, he said “My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) - they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b*tch, Duterte, you’re so hard!'”"When I was young, (my penis) almost looked up to the sky." The leader added: “I’m very thankful to my father. At least he let me out into the world highly-equipped.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/08/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-brags-about-his-huge-penis/

next he will love to grab some pussies like Donald trump
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2019
This a clear testament of a rapidly declining mentally induced syndrome.

What a mental president.
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Oddsman(m): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2019
This president talks anyhow and stupidly
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by nickxtra(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
end time presido grin

buhari see your mates smh

even with his tiny dick, he keeps screwing Nigeria over angry
Be a responsible lady, pls

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by pacespot(m): 5:12am On Apr 09, 2019
basket mouth president, he once called Obama 'son of a b.itch"
Re: Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood by Witnes: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2019
luvme0702:
Very funny
Its funny to u bcs is not Buhari or a black president that said it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.