Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (20491 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by GetMeRight: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
sweerychick:
oh really!! Rochas is no longer your darling?? Truly I can see you people's color..

Why would he be? He's in same class with Amosun of Ogun State. They made sure that APC lost out just because their annointed candidates didn't win the primaries. Would you want the party to reward them?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by nogragra: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2019
babdap:
village people
Bunch of failures looking for where is established and other people have worked hard to create goodness for themselves, to invade and desecrate with yamayama business and crime. What continues to amaze me is how anyone will want to be associated with such inordinate people to the extent of touting it. Means only one thing a screw is lost in their thinking faculty. Shame on yall.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2019
No more erecting of status again.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
nonsobaba:
I rebuke the slave in you that wrote this trash! So Igbos are only good for VP?
So what you are concerned about is tribe or ethnicity? you don't care about Good governance or A Government which will benefit IGBOs as long as the president is IGBO? grin Anyway, I thought that IGBOs wants Biafra, now it's presdency?

well.. i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Because Imolites refused to vote your son-in-law abi? grin grin

Sorry ooo... Stop crying His Excellency!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by olajizz01(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

You and Okorocha should liberate yourselves first.

Someone who couldn't even win his senatorial district is trying to liberate a whole tribe? How do you even think?
The fact that the inec official said he was forced to announced result doesn't meant he didn't win with wide margin,senatorial election was to be announced in the inec headquarter of that senatorial district, why going to Owerri before the announcement.

APC didn't intervene because of anti party Okoracha has done,but the fact remained that returning officer and his boss in Owerri were fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by kennieG(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Okorocha thunder⚡ fire � you there.. Mpama
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Pekele007: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
olajizz01:
The fact that the inec official said he was forced to announced result doesn't meant he didn't win with wide margin,senatorial election was to be announced in the inec headquarter of that senatorial district, why going to Owerri before the announcement.

APC didn't intervene because of anti party Okoracha has done,but the fact remained that returning officer and his boss in Owerri were fraudsters.

Considering the fact that APC are kings of riggers, is it not good if they have a taste of their own medicine
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by sweerychick(f): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2019
GetMeRight:

Why would he be? He's in same class with Amosun of Ogun State. They made sure that APC lost out just because their annointed candidates didn't win the primaries. Would you want the party to reward them?
oh really! So because he worked against APC to fail he's not needed anymore, but when well meaning Igbos warned you guys about rochas okorocha you all applauded him, I remember one of my visits to ibadan I met a yoruba friend of mine who boldly told me that the only Igbo person he would vote for president is Rochas because he's a true Nigerian.. all because he was insulting his own tribe you guys loved him, now he has been exposed and truly shown his color he's no longer needed.. you know what hypocrisy and armpit has in common?? The both stink
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by olajizz01(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Considering the fact that APC are kings of riggers, is it not good if they have a taste of their own medicine
You are wrong,PDP is the master rigger.

And Iwu was their master rigging professor who allocated huge figures where there was no election .PDP has done very lot in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Denikayan: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Do they need to be told!

You just need their support to lose an election in modern day Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Sholaco: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Who doesn't know
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Westsida: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
[s]
sweerychick:
but you yorubas said that Rochas is the only qualified Igbo man to be the president.. why deny him all of a sudden?! Typical of your type

[/s]

Who’s denying him? Nah Yoruba dey curse am or nah Yoruba no vote for his candidate? Then give am Presy ticket we no vote for am? Abeg shift jare.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by sonature1: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You refuse to State the Fact that Igbo also are the Economic migrants of Nigeria. You invaded all those places, Hawking Gala, Pushing Wheel Barrows, and selling meat pie. Imagine if all Igbo Outside Igbo land decided to return back to South East tomorrow, most of you will start eating themselves, you are still the poorest in Nigeria,most of you are still Beggars in that South East that's the fact.

Imagine Beggars calling someone Beggars? If all Jobless Igbo return back to the East Tomorrow, you would be poorer than any State in Nigeria to the extent that you will start eating yourselves, when you go to those places don't you see your fellow Igbo beggars Pushing wheel barrow and doing all types of Hungry people's work? Imagine if there was no where they can go for that?

I stated some facts...if u don't like it, go and hit your head against the wall grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by konfused: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:
I am Igbo. Only few Igbo's who know wasup know that Okorocha is saying the truth.

But our brothers would never listen, they can't think beyond their noses.

Its 90percent obvious that Igbo's should forget about 2023 presidency. Its just too obvious. And it pains me so much, we knew the strategy and the ways to go about it, but they choose to listen to a degenerate called Nnamdi KANU instead of disowning him. Imagine a set of people who would make somebody like Nnamdi KANU a leader, a man that talks anyhow and speaks with so much ignorance lipsrsealed.

God please save us.

Please, can you mention one thing Kastina state or the whole North has gained since Buhari became the president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2019
sonature1:

I stated some facts...if u don't like it, go and hit your head against the wall grin

I also stated some Facts if u don't like it, go and hit your head against the wall. Imagine if there was no other place you can migrate to in Nigeria, you would all be eating yourselves grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by MxreR: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2019
I don't always agree with you but on this comment below you are 100% correct. Truth is bitter

sonature1:

Those who have held the position, how have their lives fared?
Hausa/Fulani has held the position the most but all stats show that they have the poorest region in Nigeria.
Yoruba comes second after them, but Lagos and Ibadan have the highest concentration of homegrown beggars more than anywhere in southern Nigeria.
I don't boast, I don't brag and I don't get tribalist...I just state facts because I've visited all the states in southern Nigeria.
Ndigbo needs a restructured Nigeria not presidency.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Igbo amaka. grin grin
Please when is Okoroawusa going to become a senior staff in the Daura cattle ranch?

cc lzaa adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by bossrillboss: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2019
in real sense,na lik dis okorocha dey feel.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by TrueNigerian300: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:

Since after the civil war Igbo's have been acting funny accept the fact don't come here and boast.

Politics is about strategy and calculation, something the west has learnt, something the north has mastered, something the south south is beginning to learn but something Igbo's have failed to learn.

Its too obvious that PDP is not coming back, too obvious APC has over dusted them, PDP doesn't even know what to use in attacking APC with because they themselves know Buhari is far above them. But our people choose to side with PDP.

I have said it before, and would say it again, I am so happy am alive to witness all these and I will always stand for the truth, cause I know that one day when our children would look at lists of Nigerian presidents and VP and they won't see any Igbo man, I know some of you would lie that's it's so because Nigeria hates us. I would tell them the truth that we brought it upon ourselves

The bolded is one of the reasons why I laugh at some Igbos thinking they do not need presidency. The truth is Igbo presidency will not put food on the table of an average Igbo and many Igbos might not be interested but it is not a wise decision to sabotage the chance of Igbo coming generation who might be interested in the position. Like every other dreams in life being a president is what anybody can dream of and if your people have already sabotaged your chance of becoming one then it is tough for you.

I do not care who become president myself but that does not mean I should sabotage the chance of my kinsman becoming one if he is interested.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by sweerychick(f): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Westsida:

Who’s denying him? Nah Yoruba dey curse am or nah Yoruba no vote for his candidate? Then give am Presy ticket we no vote for am? Abeg shift jare.
then why are you furious when I said he's your darling... Abeg swerve
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by sweerychick(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
Igbos learn from you Yorubas abi?? Don't worry 2023 will be the final exam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Okorocha is correct.he might not be appreciated now but in future,the igbos will remember his warnings and it will be too late then.inec will still give him his certificate,tribunal will soon remove ihedioha
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
We know its all about kaliphate worship grin grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by gladisa7: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
let there be peace in the land..after u don carry army try to rig election but God pass you. Now u dey find peace in the land.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2019
gladisa7:
let there be peace in the land..after u don carry army try to rig election but God pass you. Now u dey find peace in the land.
dont mind these APC imbec1les.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
The Northerners will loose deal with it... You can't threaten with your 5% cheesy
Shebi Atiefku is ruling now?
Shebi GEJ is ruling?
Loosers.
lol.....what is your problem? go ahead make yourself the president..... SE/SS will vote for a northerner.... there is no need to worry if you are 95%
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Pekele007: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
olajizz01:
You are wrong,PDP is the master rigger.

And Iwu was their master rigging professor who allocated huge figures where there was no election .PDP has done very lot in the past.
Osun remote control comes to mind grin

Besides, what's the difference between PDP and APC
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Did you notice that before your comment it was exclusively an Igbo thing, you entered with your typical tribalistic jargon.

If the issue escalates which will apparently happen you'll be the first to complain about the Igbos looking for trouble. Okorocha's statement does not in any way have anything to do with you or your tribe, why can't you just maintain your lane and mind your business.

Why are you people so obsessed with Igbo affairs? Why do you derive pleasure in dabbling into things that have nothing to do with you?

Why do you see Igbos as your rival in life not noticing if they really give a damn about your existence. Grow up and reason like a human.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

The Northerners will loose deal with it... You can't threaten with your 5% cheesy

Shebi Atiefku is ruling now?

Shebi GEJ is ruling?

Loosers.
You must worship the kaliphate by any means necessary grin grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically by royal231(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2019
2023.. Is for igbos regardless of party.. Buhari will surely hand over to an igbo man

Study Buhari...

When the time comes he will face down and say it is for the igbos... Like he did when the former chairman was trying to recontest against Oshomole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles / N1Million Placed On Ram Fights In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.