Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment (30180 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Chinashopping84: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Those who support to enforce the law are actually the law breaker.WAe buy and sell chinese rmb...
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Opiletool:

Why not create the thread and supply good pictures since you said it happened right in front of you.
I was in a car when it happened
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Not suprise
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Quality20(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2019
all these cultists need be tackled
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Ichel: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
Give us the graphic pictures nah

Besides someone was shot dead in front of me at garrison, Port Harcourt yesterday around 5pm causing huge traffic. I have been refreshing nairaland since yesterday to see if I would see the story on front page yet till now nothing. This shows that rivers state is more deadly than we imagined. 90% of the death go unreported..
Do you live in port Harcourt?
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Quality20(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Hot Fulani soldiers have gang banged some one's wife to death.

As they normally do in any formation across the south.

Your enemy cannot protect you.
its difficult finding a Hausa or Fulani among d lower rung of d NA. d northerners among d lower file are usually from plateau, xtian kebbi, southern kad, Adamawa Taraba etc
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Mariangeles(f): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:

Besides someone was shot dead in front of me at garrison, Port Harcourt yesterday around 5pm causing huge traffic. I have been refreshing nairaland since yesterday to see if I would see the story on front page yet till now nothing. This shows that rivers state is more deadly than we imagined. 90% of the death go unreported..
You should have reported it .

Nowadays, everyone is a reporter .
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Maket: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2019
kennosklint:
The only solution to this mess is to divide the the country
By using the Almighty formulae, keeping all rapists one side while the other side will be free of rapist abi?
Or how would you want it to be divided in order to solve this problem?
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by anonymous96: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2019
"A 25yr old lady... but her identity is yet to be uncovered"
Nigerian news 4 u
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by JohnFrankling(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Ebonyi and Rivers State don dey drag for the award of negative news and happenings undecided
tell us what's happening in your smelling state
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Ichel:

Do you live in port Harcourt?
yeah
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by airminem(f): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:

Show us the picture as you experienced it first hand too
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2019
airminem:

Show us the picture as you experienced it first hand too
I was in a car so I didn't take pictures.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Omudia11: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2019
So because of one of one case you know that went unreported you have dived into conclusions with false stats that 90%
cases go unreported. My sister's friend was murdered in cold blood in Lagos a few years back and it never made the news too. That's not enough to arrive at false conclusions.
TechCapon:

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by SmellingAnus(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
autotrader014:

Ooh shvt up plss undecided
Lol... Is that what you tell to a potential customer that lives in the same city with you undecided
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Galapagous(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Hot Fulani soldiers have gang banged some one's wife to death.

As they normally do in any formation across the south.

Your enemy cannot protect you.
Chai see mindset. nah the direction wey ur brain think go be that or nah u carry ur brain go there.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:

I passed through that garrison yesterday oo only to hear the story shortly after. Did those policemen stationed their repel the attack?
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by fatiuogidan: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2019
The rate at which our girls are been rape is alarming, at times we don't need to blame the rapist, why would a sane girl be exposing her body, boo and ass, and it won't tempt the devil being among us, when you know the type of shithole country we are. Our ladies need to change their mode of dressing when going out to a public place. RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I passed through that garrison yesterday oo only to hear the story shortly after. Did those policemen stationed their repel the attack?
what time did you pass the area? The policemen didn't do anything, they were just standing there.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
what time did you pass the area? The policemen didn't do anything, they were just standing there.
Around past four,infact I was with a friend in GRA when the news filtered in
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Around past four,infact I was with a friend in GRA when the news filtered in
it was a horrible site. He was shot at the back of the head
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
it was a horrible site. He was shot at the back of the head
Jeez!!! Rivers state is getting messed up, killings here and their.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by TechCapon(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Jeez!!! Rivers state is getting messed up, killings here and their.
it's already messed up. These things never happened under amaechi
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by danuzochukwu: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Maybe the dastardly act, was done by some military boys
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment by airminem(f): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
I was in a car so I didn't take pictures.

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top5 Popular Countries With Highest Rape Cases / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.