Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:02 PM

Celebrate Your World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate Your World (179 Views)

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Your World by jonatoye(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Celebrate Your World

WORD FOR TODAY
A man who does not believe in himself cannot make any remarkable impact in the lives of men. You are a special creation of God; hence, don't be intimidated by what you see in other creation of God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:14 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your fulfillment in life begins with how much you appreciate who you are and everything attached to you. You will never be happy with your life irrespective of the resources at your disposal if you don't believe in what you are and what God will make you to be. Whatever you don't celebrate no man will do for you.

Nothing in life has come to absolute perfection; everything including men are work in progress in the hands of the Lord. Whatever your lot may be in the land of the living, appreciate your Maker for your making.

Don't be intimidated about anything or look down on your career, ministry and home. Love your wife/husband for who she/he is, appreciate the children the Lord blesses you with, do whatever job you are doing with joy even as you hope for the best. Believe in what God said about you. Pursue your dreams and aspirations. Never waver in the fact that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Prayer Point
Lord! Marvelous are Your works in my life, I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
The best of your life will surely manifest when you live and appreciate God having the orientation that you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!!

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!!

(1) (Reply)

Null / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Christianity, And Its Most Accursed / Register For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.