Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,281 members, 7,950,462 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos (1592 Views)

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
There was a mild drama in public as police officers effected the arrest of a Nigerian man in Germiston area of South Africa.

It was gathered that the Nigerian man was suspected of selling drugs in the area and was nabbed by the police over the alleged offence.

The Nigerian suspect tried to resist the arrest due to the exhibits which were on him as they were removed from his body by his colleague during the struggle with the police officers who almost choked him as can be seen in the videos below.

The suspect was later handcuffed and dragged into a waiting police van.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nigerian-man-arrested-arrested-in-south-africa-over-alleged-drug-dealing.html

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by youngest85(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2019
youngest85:
Igbo amaka

Shun tribalism goat!

[img]https://i./PeCs.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by SageMK: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2019
How do you bloggers know he is Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2019
he spoke Igbo in the video. That's how
SageMK:
How do you bloggers know he is Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by TANID(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmm Again?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by SageMK: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
he spoke Igbo in the video. That's how

I speak English too does that make me an Englishman?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by Boyslick(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2019
The law is an ass
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by Gossiplover: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2019
try to use ur head naa. English is the Lingua Franca, which means almost everybody speaks English but Igbo is a select language. When someone speaks Igbo with a fellow man in a foreign country, what do u expect him to be called. E be like say u dey like argue nonsense argument.
SageMK:

I speak English too does that make me an Englishman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by youngsahito(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
by their head u shall know them....lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by Jayoficial(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFcC9tNNiCc
Don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more updates on happenings around Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos by Jayoficial(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Cc
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"Dangote I Am Going to Make You My Gateman" - Ghanaian Big Boy / Man Cries After Catching His Girlfriend Having Sex With Another Man / Video: Moment Lady Dashes Out Multiple Slaps To A Guy Concurrently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.