Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,402 members, 7,926,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 (782 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 by Iykelinus(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2019
The General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire Ministries worldwide (MFM), Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya has lost his mother, Madam Janet Olukoya as she dies at the age of 95 years.

Officially announcing her death yesterday, he said, she died peacefully in her sleep on 31st of March, 2019, which was the exact date his father died 25 years earlier.

Dr. Daniel Kolawole stated that the last announcement of Mama Olukoya's death was to allow the Church round of the monthly Power Must Change Hand programme of the church last weekend.

"Mama has gone to be with the Lord. She was a fervent worshiper, a prayer warrior and a member of Elder's group in the church."

"Mama's burial arrangement will be announced later" he said.

Late Mama Janet Olukoya is survived by children, grandchildren and other family members

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/04/general-overseer-mom-of-mfm-janet.html

Re: General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 by Baawaa(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
When i get to bible study in the evening i will confirm
Re: General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 by Iykelinus(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
its true, but if you still wish to confirm, you have every right to
Baawaa:
When i get to bible study in the evening i will confirm

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened Between COZA Pastor & Busola – Apostle Dr. Tenebe Patrick / "Father, Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do" - Jesus / Blessed Tansi To Become First Nigerian Saint Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.