Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,842 members, 7,930,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (4886 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by violent(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2010
I have observed with dismay and disgust as the contents, thread topics, arguments, and characters of this brilliant section has gone beyond outright annoying and ridiculous to downright pathetic and ludicrous.

The relentless takeover of this time past beautiful forum by unrepentant moronic elements as well as the moderators seemingly "i don't care" attitude is one that calls for great concerns.

Less than a year ago, the Romance section was a place where matured individuals rubbed minds on real issues that closely relates with dating, courtship and marriage, sadly, this is no longer the case. What we now witness is a shamful display of dumb threads, competition for the stupidiest personality of the year, as well as unimaginable low level thinking process among members.

This is a personal wake up request to individuals that oversee the affairs of this section to prevent further rot and rescue the remaining bits of the section from moronic elements who will stop at nothing to gain cheap "e-attention".

PS.

In any case the Mods have refused to wake up to their responsibilities, i implore other sensible Nairalanders that are left, to boycott and refrain from replying to threads that are laughable and authored by well known morons in our midst.

for pete's sake, why would anyone open up a new thread on "Ladies And Viginal Odor"?. . . .tht's just dumb!

Just stop. . .dammit!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 13, 2010
Bro you made a good point but with rude and arrogant words. I hope this thread will have a loud sound enough to wake the Mods up from whatever kind of sleep they have been on with. embarassed

BTW no one can tell if the mods ain't the people bringing up the nasty and forbidden word and topic called T.H.R.E.A.D. embarassed
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tinksh(f): 3:26am On Sep 13, 2010
Well said!!!!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2010
Now what is wrong with a thread on Vagina and Bad odour, i dont see anything excatly wrong with such a thread, dont we have such cases, do you know how many ladies will  be assisted on the positive and doctored medical advice on that thread, please dont always look at things from the negatve aspect.

And as for Nairaland been taken over we are here to stay you just have to accept it, and mind you one year ago when i just used to check in but was not registered NL was not that exciting, now we have diversity and equlity,Nairaland is for everyone.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 13, 2010
~~hehehe. Moderator where are u?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2010
Well said Violent. Couldn't have said it  better myself. I'm beginning to think the moderators and suen are at war
or something undecided  In my four years and the half on here, I have never seen this forum like this before.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2010
Bunch of rubbish
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2010
I meant ' heap of rubbish'
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Akinagirl(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2010
Well said poster. I really dont know what happend to nairaland lately. It just has gotten ludicrous. When I joined this thread in 06' there were meaningful topics. Now, its just a bunch of nonsense. sad
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2010
What is happenin here?? I hav told u all diz old nl loosers to pack ur dirts nd leave or enjoy d fun here. Mtchew
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2010
Marhoski is here to rule
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2010
Thread locked
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Rocktation(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2010
I feel you on this one. Yeah i've been on the outside longer than this period i've signed up on NL, and it's true that we now suffer the dumb posts depression. But i'll do well to remind you that you're a partaker in this crisis too. You oldbies just sit there and moan about the good ol' days instead of making it continue by posting your supposedly 'interesting' posts. And of course NL romance discussion section can't wait on y'all and MUST continue. So pleassse, stop blaming the moderators and contribute your own quota to the resurrection of this section. And by that, i definitely don't mean you posting this kind of thread.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2010
Thread locked
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2010
I agree wit the last 2 posters.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tosinville(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2010
Poster,

Lets be sincere with each other, what is so new about romance of a topic that someone hasn't discuss about before on here unlike celebrities/tv/politics/movie etc that can come with new gist cos topics like that comes with new stuffs everyday, Check it out more than 4000 topics on romance and i would love u to do me a favor by proceedin from 1 page to another, i'll assure u before u get to page50 on romance section, members have already raised nd comment the kind of topic u intend to drop b4 5mins so nothing new only if ppl wants to lie that "he and his girlfriend fly to planet-mars to make love"

Moreso, "1 man's trash is another man's treasure" i'll let you know what you found so disgusting here some ppl stil find it so amusing so don't be selfish nd whenever u find a topic that irritate just skip it like i always do.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2010
I think you guys need to understand how things work around here.

This is the only forum I have seen where moderators do not have powers to delete offending post/thread! Instead,  they can report such offending post/thread to a super moderator, who will then have a look at it before it is deleted! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz undecided. So much bureaucracy and red-tapes bullshitttt. The downside is that idiottts like -190- and his many alias post filth and degrade the quality of post around here.

As it stand, the mods cannot do anything. If Seun will only stop being a pussssssy and appoint a real moderators i.e Super moderators to mod this section and various other section, then nairaland will lose its quality (Which I believe is at the gutter level already).

Oh also, this is the price we all have to pay when immature minds are allowed access to the internet.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2010
Tosinville:

Poster,

Lets be sincere with each other, what is so new about romance of a topic that someone hasn't discuss about before on here unlike celebrities/tv/politics/movie etc that can come with new gist cos topics like that comes with new stuffs everyday, Check it out more than 4000 topics on romance and i would love u to do me a favor by proceedin from 1 page to another, i'll assure u before u get to page50 on romance section, members have already raised nd comment the kind of topic u intend to drop b4 5mins so nothing new only if ppl wants to lie that "he and his girlfriend fly to planet-mars to make love"

Moreso, "1 man's trash is another man's treasure" i'll let you know what you found so disgusting here some ppl stil find it so amusing so don't be selfish nd whenever u find a topic that irritate just skip it like i always do.

So let me get this straight, you accept that one man's meat is another man's poison, yet you think all topic that can be related to romance has been all discussed and there isn't anything new? shocked I think you just shot yourself in the foot with that logic.

I think the point the OP is trying to raise is how there is little or no quality here and with particular posters making sure there are filth everywhere just for the fun of it.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2010
ElRazur:

I think you guys need to understand how things work around here.

This is the only forum I have seen where moderators do not have powers to delete offending post/thread! Instead, they can report such offending post/thread to a super moderator, who will then have a look at it before it is deleted! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz undecided. So much bureaucracy and red-tapes bullshitttt. The downside is that idiottts like -190- and his many alias post filth and degrade the quality of post around here.

As it stand, the mods cannot do anything. If Seun will only stop being a pussssssy and appoint a real moderators i.e Super moderators to mod this section and various other section, then nairaland will lose its quality (Which I believe is at the gutter level already).

Oh also, this is the price we all have to pay when immature minds are allowed access to the internet.

I am so distressed at you for your statement, so you want things to go your way, you did rather you cartel or status quo remain the same here on NL romance section, well I got news for you as there is change and it ongoing right now, reformation and transformation, so you better get used to it or quit (for me I think you too old to be coming on here for love advice anyway).
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2010
MOBO444:

I am so distressed at you for your statement, so you want things to go your way, you did rather you cartel or status quo remain the same here on NL romance section, well I got news for you as there is change and it ongoing right now, reformation and transformation, so you better get used to it or quit (for me I think you too old to be coming on here for love advice anyway).

Don't be daft and take time to understand what is being discussed. At what point have I made this about me?

Me? seek advice here about romance? I laugh in iphone.

What is this change that you speak of? Plenty of filth and little quality, is that what you call change?

What a weirdo.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by jaybee3(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2010
@OP
Thanks for bringing our attention to your concerns. The fact of the matter is MODS aren't allowed to just delete or remove any topic we don't see fit. We are not allowed to judge what is or what isn't a meaningful thread. Our main duty is to move threads to the right section and remove SPAM-like threads.

I'd also advice people to embrace your alternative solution which is for people to simply ignore the thread
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ Thanks moderator for your input, it is well valued and cherished, thanks a lot once again.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Vic2k3(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2010
***pours cold water on the moderators**

Una dey here de sleep like polar bear when the house is on fire
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Don't be daft and take time to understand what is being discussed. At what point have I made this about me?

Me? seek advice here about romance? I laugh in iphone.

What is this change that you speak of? Plenty of filth and little quality, is that what you call change?

What a weirdo.

I see you are a man of little quality, you are so quick to use the word daft, have you ever been to a Stadium to watch a match or a secondary school class room, a church, a chat room,i.e yahoo, a political rally, you will find out that such places are not for like mind but people of common intrest, we should learn to be accomodating and as the moderator right talked about ignore such post, you dont have to comment, NL has come to stay and they are not here to make a selected few happy, get that into your skull.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Thanks moderator for your input, it is well valued and cherished, thanks a lot once again.

Are you smoking or need to take some tablets? undecided Jaybee said similar thing to what I posted, yet you appear to have issues with me.

It is always like this though, so no surprise at all. People call for change and people like yourself think some of us are trying to gain something out of it. SMH.

MOBO444:

I see you are a man of little quality, you are so quick to use the word daft, have you ever been to a Stadium to watch a match or a secondary school class room, a church, a chat room,i.e yahoo, a political rally, you will find out that such places are not for like mind but people of common intrest, we should learn to be accomodating and as the moderator right talked about ignore such post, you dont have to comment, NL has come to stay and they are not here to make a selected few happy, get that into your skull.

Now I think you really can do with taking some tablets. You are severely lacking in common sense.

Yes, post can be ignored, but it is not as straightforward as such. Using yourself as an example, this is a thread about degrading quality in nairaland, and you have done noting but add little or no useful post while attacking someone who is making attempts to explain things. You see, it is hard to ignore muppets like you. Same way it is hard to ignore someone like -190- who will just jump into any thread seeking attention at all cost.

Before you post more filth, stop and ask yourself, just before you hit the "reply" button, ask if it is making sense and IF you engaged your brain to put together a meaningful post. Do that and you might just help the issues around here.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^My black brother nothing personal, but i see you dont have anything doing on a monday morning, i am presently doing some research and you are really been a bother t me, grow up and accept change.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^My black brother nothing personal, but i see you dont have anything doing on a monday morning, i am presently doing some research and you are really been a bother t me, grow up and accept change.

This is the part where you back out after making a fooooool of yourself. Next time, engage your brain because someone like me will laugh at you. smiley
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2010
Jaybee nice one
Elrazo shat up nd press that x'button on ur pc
Mobbo nice one 2.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tosinville(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2010
Elrazur,

what you said now to me are off-points, i'll assure you there's nothing new on romance section again, man i'll be glad if you can come up with a new topic about romance for ppl on here to comments cos you sounds like a new member, apart from that didn't find what do poster use as an example wrong "LADIES N VAGIN4L ODOR". There's nothing wrong with this topic but one thing is just that topic like that should be in sexually thats all.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by MOBO444(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2010
Marhoski:

Jaybee nice one
Elrazo shat up nd press that x'button on your pc
Mobbo nice one 2.

Marhoski My Man how is your reearch going, some very little black men just cant accept change, they will rather have NL romance section should just be 15 of them who keep re cycling old topic. (We are here to stay and we also thank the SUPER MODERTOR).
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2010
Jay Bee, My only brother from another mother,  Hello Sir!!!

Bro how can I also become a  MOD? I love Nairaland! wink
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2010
jay bee:

@OP
Thanks for bringing our attention to your concerns. The fact of the matter is MODS aren't allowed to just delete or remove any topic we don't see fit. We are not allowed to judge what is or what isn't a meaningful thread. Our main duty is to move threads to the right section and remove SPAM-like threads.

I'd also advice people to embrace your alternative solution which is for people to simply ignore the thread

Not good enough, people come on here to read reasonable posts and give good advices when needed but just can't .not with these hoodlums using this section as their play ground

Some people are scared of opening up a thread for good responses just because of what they see here. Everyday one logs on and expects to see a good thread we end up seeing some twats telling us how their wacked brains can't stand the smell of a woman's v[i]a[/i]gina , or how how much they are been paid by eediots like them to leave their black sisters

You all cannot continue ignoring these peeps, else these section would turn to a refugee camp for lost sons and daughters

This is just insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / 15 Images You Can't Unsee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.