Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,165 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. (1050 Views)

This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie / Lauretta Onochie- A Mother At NDDC / Live Video Part 2: Ex General's Wife Calls Laureta Onochie, A Miscreant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
THE CROOKED LAURETA ONOCHIE: A RESPONSE TO HER DEFENCE
EPISODE 1, PART 2.

By TonyeBarcanista

I read the pseudo explanation of Lauretta Onochie, the lousy Twitter Aide of President Muhammadu Buhari on revelation of my investigation on her shady and fraudulent ways where she short-changed members of Delta state Buhari Support Organisation and misappropriated their monies.

Lauretta Onochie, in her unconvincing response claimed that she rendered "Full Account" to the BSO and Women and Youth Campaign Presidential Campaign Council of APC, she also claimed that the Local governments Coordinators and other allied groups testified that they received monies and her conduct was so good and further employed diversionary tactics by claiming that some leaders of BSO in the state was pressurising her for their "own share".

However, in all her response, Lauretta couldn't mention name of a SINGLE person that she accounted to or a witness to it, because she never did. Onochie is neither the State Coordinator of BSO Delta nor an Exco but she hijacked monies meant for the group without informing members of Executive, the Coordinator (A retired Air Vice Marshall of repute) nor any of the members of the body.

Onochie CANNOT explain how FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA #45,000,000 she received from Dr. Ibe Kachukwu to be delivered to BSO in Delta state was not given them through the Coordinator, the Secretary or any of the Executives or members or deployed for conduct for the Voters Education and Sensitization Program for LGA and Ward Coordinators which held in Asaba.

Onochie did not even inform anyone of the said money until the minister confessed releasing the said sum to Onochie after he was accused of not supporting the group and antiparty activities by the BSO members before the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in Delta State.

The Delta State Coordinator personally paid FIVE MILLION NAIRA #5,000,000 into the account of Lauretta Onochie, a money he painstakingly sourced for to aid the activities of the group but Onochie could not account for it.

Furthermore, the Head of Finance and Administration at BSO HQ Abuja told some stakeholders in a private meeting that she gave Onochie undisclosed sum of money running in millions, a revelation that was corroborated by the Secretary of the BSO State Coordinator’s Forum, who is from the Southwest. Yet, Onochie neither informed anyone of these monies nor account for it.

Lauretta Onochie tried to turnaround the table and claimed that BSO leaders in Delta state wanted to "share" the leftover but who are these leaders? Are they nameless? Does it make sense that the State Coordinator that sourced for FIVE MILLION NAIRA #5,000,000 for the group and paid same into Onochie account to fund their activities will turnaround to ask for share? Would he not rather keep the #5,000,000 to himself if he was a crooked like her?

Meanwhile, Onochie CANNOT and has NOT given account of the entire known and unknown monies she received neither did she remit any to the state Exco. Even the local government coordinators (like other Excos) Onochie mentioned DON'T know the total money Onochie collected on their behalf.

Onochie in her fraudulent nature, led thugs to destroy CCTV Cameras that were planted in the state office of BSO and its environs her excuse was that "she hate being watched". Has she destroyed the CCTV Cameras in Villa, or there is none?

Can Onochie deny these?

2 Likes

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Please find PART 1 of the allegations

BUHARI NEW MEDIA AIDE INVOLVED IN FINANCIAL MISAPPROPRIATION AND SABOTAGE

An Investigation by TonyeBarcanista

Mrs Laureta Onochie, the lousy Social Media Assistant of President Muhammadu Buhari is alleged to have siphoned slush funds belonging to Buhari Support Organisation, Delta state Chapter. (BSO is the umbrella body of all support groups for President Muhammadu Buhari and headed by Colonel Hameed Ali, CG Custom.

Lauretta Siphoned Dr Ibe Kachukwu Donation

This alleged fraudulent nature of Lauretta became known when some Executive members of BSO accused Dr Ibe Kachukwu, the minister of state for petroleum resources before Vice President Yemi Osinbajo of starving the group of funds in Delta state when he visited Delta state after the Presidential election. Devastated by this embarrassment, an aide to the minister agreed to be quoted that FORTY-FIVE MILLION NAIRA #35,000,000 was given to Mrs. Onochie for BSO Delta State activities to the shock of everyone present. However, Onochie did not inform nor remit the said money or any other monies to the Delta State Coordinator of BSO, a retired Air Vice Marshal known to be very prudent and transparent, the BSO Financial Secretary and other Executive members and Local government coordinators.

Moreover, the State Coordinator of BSO had earlier remitted FIVE MILLION NAIRA #5,000,000 to Mrs Onochie, which was personally deposited in her bank account, a money he personally sourced from a party chieftain, but again, in her usual characteristic, the money entered "voicemail".

The Head of Finance and Administration at Buhari Support Organisation in a private meeting mentioned that Onochie collected some millions from the national office on behalf of the Delta state chapter, the position was corroborated by the secretary of BSO State Coordinator's Forum, who is also a BSO state coordinator in one of South West States

However, Lauretta Onochie neither informed the State Executives or members of the monies neither did she release or appropriate them as instructed.

When challenged, she became erratic and engaged an infamous political marabout based in London to harass members and intimidate them into submission. Mrs Onochie singlehandedly removed several excos, including the Financial Secretary, the State Woman Leader and many others from the state official platform for daring to ask her questions of how much money was given to her on behalf of the BSO. She also refused to account for the monies nor explain how they were appropriated.

HER ANTI-PARTY ACTIVITIES

Lauretta Onochie openly asked people not to vote for Dr Emmanuel Oduaghan, the APC Senatorial Candidate for Delta south. She further insulted Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the APC National Chairman and accused him of destroying the party in the state.

Lauretta who is an NCE graduate boosted that with Ibe Kachiku, she tells anyone that cares to know that Ibe Is the one bankrolling News Paper advert and her media onslaught. Neither her nor Ibe Kachikwu won their wards. It is an open secret that she told everyone not to vote APC during the Governorship Election in Delta state even after collecting millions.

She infamously threatened that “ I have the ears of Her Excellency, I speak hausa and can destroy whom I want.”

I shall withhold some information for now for the Part 2 release... Waiting for her to "deny" her shady things.

Lauretta Onochie response

THANK YOU TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
A few years ago, shortly before I was appointed, then Barr. Emeka Ugwuonye accused me of a crime I never thought of in nations I still have not visited till date. I sued him.

Three Lawyers later on his part, he is asking the court to compel me to ask for a public apology and he would tender it. Joker. The case will go on for as long as it takes and in the end, I will be compensated for the lies he told against me. Not on account of my case against him, but Emeka Ugwuonye, de-barred in America, is now also de-barred in Nigeria. He cannot practise law any more.

Earlier today, a similar libellous story was circulating about me misappropriating funds given to me for BSO Delta State, among other nonsense and childish allegations. Misappropriation in this case means the funds were diverted to other uses. They didn't say.

May I state that immediately after the election and in keeping with the BSO guidelines, FULL ACCOUNT was rendered to BSO and Women And Youth PCC which ran the campaign, even though no funds were received and same account was rendered to Dr Kachikwu who was impressed with the way and manner his money was spent.

Again, testimonies abound from the LGA Coordinators, ethnic, political, women and Buhari groups who worked with us and who said they had never had it so good with BSO in Delta state.

But there were also those who threatened to deal with us and attacked us verbally, claiming they knew the funds were applied but they thought we reserved some to be shared by "Leaders". BSO is a voluntary organisation. To these ones, I owe no further explanations. Because of shortage of funds, one of us sold prized belongings to support the work we did in Delta state.

Since I achieved the age of accountability, I have not done anything I am not proud of. Those who think we misappropriated campaign funds by applying the funds to the campaign need a lesson in English language. Their anger is that we applied the funds. They also need to call in any graft Agency of their choice. I am above board and I'm open to scrutiny.

Again, as with Emeka Ugwuonye, I will be seeking redress in a court of competent jurisdiction after consulting with my Solicitors. Not that I don't know who they are, but investigations are on to confirm the names of the cowards who sold the fake story.

It has become a favourite pastime of unqualified appointment seekers, to attempt to tarnish the image of those with better education, experience, expertise and exposure. I believe in hard work. I cannot be tarnished. And I will not be distracted from the good work I am known for.

Thank you all for your concerns and blessings always.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
:
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
:
Make you type something factual o

2 Likes

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by stalyf(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
This film would be long
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
stalyf:
This film would be long
The Honorable himself
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by AceRoyal: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Onochie's attitude if these allegations are true, is just a reflection of what she believes in and her true nature.... tongue

Even amongst zombies, there's no honor but reckless corruption.

This movie will be interesting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by Sagamaje(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ngene chief Zombie Bitxh is speechless

1 Like

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by Dannyset(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
undecided
Wetin concern Tonye with APC money spent by APC woman? Abi you wan cross carpet again ni? grin

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
AceRoyal:
Onochie's attitude if these allegations are true, is just a reflection of what she believes in and her true nature.... tongue

Even amongst zombies, there's no honor but reckless corruption.

This movie will be interesting...

She is a shameless person. Stealing what belongs to a group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sagamaje:
Ngene chief Zombie Bitxh is speechless
Ngene know whatsup

1 Like

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bra but you ain't in APC

How do you get this info?

Hope you are not trying to sow a seed of discord amongst APC members in Delta state?
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Make you type something factual o

Still investigating...as the allegation is weighty.
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bra but you ain't in APC

How do you get this info?

Hope you are not trying to sow a seed of discord amongst APC members in Delta state?
Lols seed of discord ke? Lauretta should deny na...

And I have facts, evidence and witnesses Yimu
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Nice one. You have acted well
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by gurnam: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
It’s often good to watch this drama from a safe distance, pure and free entertainment.
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by Dannyset(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Abeg free Tonye jare. Weighty or not, wetin concern am? Those wey dey cross carpet no different from those wey carry group money chop. They are one of a kind.

Tonye get wahala too much grin
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by sauceEEP(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
But tonye this na APC wahala nah, how e take concern you? Or were you contracted to conduct an undercover investigation?
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
sauceEEP:
But tonye this na APC wahala nah, how e take concern you? Or were you contracted to conduct an undercover investigation?
I wasn't "contracted", I did underground investigation.
Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dannyset:

Abeg free Tonye jare. Weighty or not, wetin concern am? Those wey dey cross carpet no different from those wey carry group money chop. They are one of a kind.

Tonye get wahala too much grin
This is the bane of Nigeria's society. Someone wakes up one morning to think that exercising freedom of political choice and misappropriation of resources are same thing. Whereas, one is the right of people while the other is criminal.

I wonder how Nairaland deteriorated to the level that one will be proud to post dumb opinion

1 Like

Re: The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:
It’s often good to watch this drama from a safe distance, pure and free entertainment.
Yes boss

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha, Irona: An Uncommon Synergy In Leadership / 30th May Sit At Home! “I Am Not In Opposition With IPOB” - Nnia Nwodo / Nigerian Senator Salary Calculator: How Do You Compare? (shocking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.