Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,432 members, 7,964,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World (60706 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
dfrost:

You get bad mouth, kai!

But I really feel for such ladies. Not really easy for them. embarassed
People should be happy no matter what grin
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by dfrost: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

People should be happy no matter what grin

Yes, you are right. But you also know that some people can't create happiness on their own. It's really tough on the female folk because of societal dependencies. Only that some of them have a foul mouth and read negative intentions into proper motives.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Deltatoto: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:

madam if u are not mad yourself, u should have known the difference between Igbo and Biafra. the young man u are challenging here said ' a successful Igbo business man.

Biafra is about 5 States or so , while Igbo is any other ethic group that is not Hausa or Yoruba. so the gentle man u are defending is from Igbo, since he is not Yoruba or Hausa. Onyemaechi his middle name means 'no one knows tomorrow or who knows tomorrow ' in Igbo language.
go and sleep I know why they keep drawing us to igbo it’s a Biafra agenda and we are not part of it.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by chiedozie198100: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
we have men like this in nigeria, but we ended up with buhari as president.

abeg who get that pic wey that man dey spit palm wine?
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Deltatoto: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

Or really? So what ethnic group does he belong to?
his not an ipob
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Basher8583: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guyman02:
He is a good investor, his Bank UBA is not owing and refusing to pay anybody like GT Bank and Innoson.
Tony Elumelu Foundation has helped a lot of youths start their businesses across Africa irrespective of their tribe or religion.

This is one of the people that Buhari (if he will keep sentiments aside) should gather to form his economic team in the next dispensation to restore investors confidence.

You are ever so myopic. Thats why you are so easy to scam. Elumelu is a smart and ruthless businessman. Come near him and see how he will run you over. Do you think its by chance he is seen with buhari on some international ocassions. They need the govt to stay alive to control whatever they are monopolising. And to make gulible people like you happy they keep a holly life in public.
See trump as president. Has there been any improvement in US?
Olodo
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by xandercage1: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
real gee haters go hug transformer
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by xandercage1: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
his not an ipob
So all igbo's are Ipob ...... no let me call u fool Afonja clown
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by xandercage1: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
go and sleep I know why they keep drawing us to igbo it’s a Biafra agenda and we are not part of it.
No let me call u fool ... so wot d meaning of onyemaechi and Elumelu since he is not Igbo
bcus of river Niger will u b talking this crap which part of stupid tribe are u from in delta
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by majamajic(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:

pls blame your ancestors for dragging u into to Igbo ethnic,

I know too if I ask u if u are from Hausa or Yoruba, u can't answer that too. yours is you are not Igbo, as if we all have to choose where we to come from, just like as if being a Nigerian is so pleased to me. I prefer being a British, but am a Nigerian, I can't do nothing about it, just like u , manage the Igbo your ancestors dragged u into. Don't Say U Are Not From There.

make your statements as neat as possible don't use abusive words, thanks
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by gsmguru: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money is good.

Meanwhile...

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Miketonia: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=77392453]Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation, Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu  was spotted standing in front of the world tallest building.

Mr Tony shared this photos on his Instagram page with caption saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/09/tony-elumelu-strikes-a-pose-in-front-of-the-tallest-building-in-the-world/
[/quote
You have emperors as senior staff in UBA
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Menance: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
I'LL be far far richer than this Igboman soon
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by OneKinGuy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:
What's the point of snapping in front of buildings that you can never build yourself?

Is it not shameful?
Vanity crew grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by NovusHomo(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Propsvilla:
Just wish this man is the president of my Country, I will beat my chest anywhere and say that I am a Nigerian.

Right now I am hiding my head under the table because one herder is still the president of my dear country

Really?! Tony Elumelu and Femi Otedola are in the same category: they lack class. They keep acting like teenagers. grin grin grin
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Propsvilla(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2019
NovusHomo:

Really?! Tony Elumelu and Femi Otedola are in the same category: they lack class. They keep acting like teenagers. grin grin grin

You that have class whatbis your worth?
Can I know you?
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Bacon21(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sermwell:

look at this ignoramus!!! so the man doesn't know where he took the picturess abi??

Yes, the Burj Khalifa looks nothing like this building.

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Sermwell(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Bacon21:

Yes, the Burj Khalifa looks nothing like this building.
SMH!! can't you see that this is a distant shot of the building?? he took his own pictures at the foot of the building!!
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Bacon21(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Sermwell:

SMH!! can't you see that this is a distant shot of the building?? he took his own pictures at the foot of the building!!

I don't think you get what I am trying to say. His posing and caption are implying that the building in the background is the Burj Khalifa. It looks like he is purposefully trying to mislead people that have not seen the Burj Khalifa so that he would not have to wait in line to take a photo with the actual building.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by NovusHomo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Propsvilla:

You that have class whatbis your worth?
Can I know you?

No, you can't grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.