Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (31314 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by jahbiz: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Poor planning....all he needed was 5h petrol and #20 light....

The shrine could have turned to ashes unless the gods are strong enough....
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Those who the gods wants to destroy, he first makes them MAD.

When I was still a little boy, I always have this ambition of becoming the next "Demon Destroyer" like the founder of God's Grace Ministry, Bishop Daniel Dikeji Miyèri Jèsu, A.K.A Osu Akpeji, who derives pleasure in cutting down shrine trees and setting them ablaze. But as I grew older, I understand that everyone has his/her right to practice whatever religion they believe in.

Even Jesus said "Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar and what belongs to God, to God.

They should tie him to the shrine tree and flog him back to sanity. Useless Ewù.
cool

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by danilmo: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
donbenie:
And we should believe in all the Oyibo man's Gods,

Because he said so?

#KOLOMENTALITY

Yes.. Oyibo Man's God is neat and has made their country great , see them with invention.

Ours with ugly dirty looking face has made our brain non innovative..

Just look at that environment self..
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by marvin906(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
incogni2o:
I don't know why people are supporting the Vigilantes.

Is it proper in a civilized sane society to be putting boiled egg and Yam and Palm oil on the road side?

SMH for all of you

I suggest you go and preach that to the Indians and Chinese

rubbish

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just because of a shrine
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Hotfreezer: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Shrine in Nnewi?
I thought all Igbos are Christian. cheesy

Fake azz Jews worshipping pythons and rivers. Bloody idolaters.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Deltatoto: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
stephenduru:
There was a mild drama in Nnewi,Ananbra State after vigilante members flogged a supposedly mentally deranged man who came to destroy a shrine.The man accused the shrine of killing his brother who was meant to be a reverend father.The chief priest called the vigilante members who stormed the area,disarmed the man who was with a cutlass,flogged and arrested him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/drama-in-anambra-as-vigilante-confront.html
every family in south east is diabolic and fetish.all those rich men u see from the east are all ritualist.shrines everywhere useless ppl.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Toosure70: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
blind region.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Earthquake2: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Evablizin:
Correct,dat one na fake chief priest.

Evablizin where have you been, abeg put your picture na
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Earthquake2: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Shrine in Nnewi?
I thought all Igbos are Christian. cheesy

Fake azz Jews worshipping pythons and rivers. Bloody idolaters.

They don't mine hydraulic oblong skulls
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Earthquake2: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
every family in south east is diabolic and fetish.all those rich men u see from the east are all ritualist.shrines everywhere useless ppl.

Is that why Oduduwa and every family in waste are either gay, paedophiles or skull miners?

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by robosky02(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
yinkus6750:
The chief priests should have called the gods of the shrine. Not vigilante.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by donbenie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
incogni2o:

Is it proper in a civilized sane society to be putting boiled egg and Yam and Palm oil on the road side?

SMH for all of you
No,it's proper to carry a statue of a White Man and Woman up and down the street while disturbing the peace.. sad
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by donbenie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
How many skulls have you mined lately.. cheesy
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by donbenie(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
danilmo:

Yes.. Oyibo Man's God is neat and has made their country great , see them with invention.

Ours with ugly dirty looking face has made our brain non innovative..

Just look at that environment self..
Oyibo gods didn't make their country great..

Unlike you wallowing in Superstitious beliefs..

They have realized the FOLLY of religion and moved onto greater SCIENTIFIC ENDEAVORS..

ALL religion are inimical to human progress,

Both yours and these Worshippers..

Stop sounding holier than thou..

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by OyinO: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

The chief priest is a coward!

He for use em diabolic power nh, make the angry man use knife rip his head comot.

Believe in all these ancestral traditional shiiiits at your own peril.

What of the Christian girl still in custody as boko haram hostage? Why haven't Christian angels gone to rescue her like the way they rescued Peter, Paul and Silas plus including Sheddrack and co? Believe these Christian shiiiits at your own peril.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by esere826: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
So the vigilante are fighting for the gods?

This one weak me

IamD18:

The chief priest is a coward!

He for use em diabolic power nh, make the angry man use knife rip his head comot.

Believe in all these ancestral traditional shiiiits at your own peril.
yinkus6750:
The chief priests should have called the gods of the shrine. Not vigilante.

And the Christian guy is fighting for his own christian God against a juju god who was strong enough to kill a priest of the Christian God

wise up little ones
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Amanew(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
incogni2o:

SMH for all of you
How e carry affect u?
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by 9jaRealist: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Superstitious ZOO! angry
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Evablizin(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Earthquake2:

Evablizin where have you been, abeg put your picture na
Good day, i'm good and you?
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by flokii: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by BigYash: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
The shrine strong
Kill brother
Come still make this one collect maximum brushing

I recommend we use this diety for swearing in.
I know one certain person wey go dry like crayfish immediately he lie
Deity that vigilante people were called to come save,from being destroyed, is that one a Deity? Chief priest just dey use the office collect him daily chop,come dey vasa vigilante people something too.. That's why they came to his and its rescue...
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by okpas01: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
They referred to him as " mentally deranged man" and still flogged him. These people are always not serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos / Men Allow Dogs To Eat Up A Man Dick After Raping A Lady. VIDEO / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.