Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Advise.do I Ask Her Out On The Phone Or Talk Her Out? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Advise.do I Ask Her Out On The Phone Or Talk Her Out? (668 Views)

Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? / How Do I Ask A Girl Out For A Serious Relationship. / How Do I Ask A Girl Out For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise.do I Ask Her Out On The Phone Or Talk Her Out? by angolag(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2007
There is this girl newly employed in my office,Though i will say she is up to 18 to 19 years old.I meet her in the Managers office for the first time when she was not employed yet.I feel for her cos i think she is the kind of girl i like to go out with.Barely two week after i managed to collect her phone number and i decided to send her a lovely text message.The following day i called her and asked if she got my text she said yes"That i sent the Text at the right time and she is very happy about that and she thanked me".But i am still confused if she likes me cos she seems to treat me with respect and always beaming up smiles when ever she sights me.I want to ask this girl out but i am afraid she might decline my request.I like this girl so dearly.Can any one please let me know what to do. as can not afford to loose this opportunity.
Re: Please Advise.do I Ask Her Out On The Phone Or Talk Her Out? by cuteass1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2007
You cannot afford to loose this opportunity?? well it seems you want to loose it by still sitting there "thinking", when the clock is ticking wink

You're in love with this girl, she's shown you some sweet side of her, which might mean she's interested and you're here asking nairaland what to do . . lol, thanks for making me laugh, its been a moody day cheesy

You got to take your chances, ask her out wink There are two possible answers to the question:

YES?:
and you're a lucky man, take her out, treat her nice, get to know her, and if she's what you want in a girl and the spark is there, then who knows what it might lead to?? Wedding bells?? No one knows, you just take a step at a time. The sky is your limit!!! cheesy

NO?: Its painful, i know that alright. But life goes on sooner or later, knowing you tried but unfortunately it didn't work out. That would give you the closure you need to live on to the next phase of life, than going about speculating everyday, wasting your time and hers till someone comes along from no where, and you live the rest of your life in "WHAT IF". Its not a recommendable situation ooh, beileive me sad

Darl. you got to get your feet moving, remember to make hay while the sun shines Cos time waits for noone, and the next minut might be too late wink Wish you luck though!!!!!!!
Re: Please Advise.do I Ask Her Out On The Phone Or Talk Her Out? by IBDat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2007
cute-ass:

You cannot afford to loose this opportunity?? well it seems you want to loose it by still sitting there "thinking", when the clock is ticking wink
You're in love with this girl, she's shown you some sweet side of her, which might mean she's interested and you're here asking nairaland what to do . . lol, thanks for making me laugh, its been a moody day cheesy
You got to take your chances, ask her out wink There are two possible answers to the question:

YES?:
and you're a lucky man, take her out, treat her nice, get to know her, and if she's what you want in a girl and the spark is there, then who knows what it might lead to?? Wedding bells?? No one knows, you just take a step at a time. The sky is your limit!!! cheesy
NO?: Its painful, i know that alright. But life goes on sooner or later, knowing you tried but unfortunately it didn't work out. That would give you the closure you need to live on to the next phase of life, than going about speculating everyday, wasting your time and hers till someone comes along from no where, and you live the rest of your life in "WHAT IF". Its not a recommendable situation ooh, beileive me sad
Darl. you got to get your feet moving, remember to make hay while the sun shines Cos time waits for noone, and the next minut might be too late wink Wish you luck though!!!!!!!

Couldn't have answered it better myself. You don't want to loose the opportunity so take it and ask her out! Work your way in by simply asking her what she is up to for the weekend, if nothing (much) ask her to the movies, play it low-key as she's new at your work-place and might not be too keen on dating someone from work/or company policy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Pls!. / Help Me Find My Friend / I Need A Bed Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.