Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

A Word From God: By His Ward: To Those That Are All Mine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: By His Ward: To Those That Are All Mine (166 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: By His Ward: To Those That Are All Mine by TheIkoro(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hast thou placed now enough between thy ears to begin to ask of thyselves,

"Which power is it that will go to the extent of building FAKE web-sites, all that he may 'sit down there' in Ikadan?!"

I would have said it is only a case of building "fake" web-sites. Of course, The Fool will claim he knows nothing of other fake products to that extent of ignoring an obviously fake membership of the most reputable fraternity in Nigeria, and eleven fake degrees. I will not mention here the fake bathing soap that ended up causing not just a "fungi infection" on my skin. I will not mention here the fake appointment that - after fourteen years of working as a university graduate - has fetched me nothing but a miserly stipend that is unable to afford even a decent apartment. I will not mention here the so many other fake products that is all that Ikadan IN PARTICULAR has been able to offer for years, to that extent where I can look at it and ask of it,

"Does he have even food to eat, and water to drink; in thy damned and accursed land?"

Hast thou placed now enough between thy ears to know which power is "killing Ikoro into cleaning" others? - to be as literal as I can be. (Translate the quoted words directly into Yoruba, and thou wilt have the most literal of translations). Hast thou placed now enough between thy ears to be told how, decades ago - when Ikoro Iyineleda put enough trust in the Word,

"Seek ye My Face;"

to declare unto his God,

"Thy Face, O LORD, do I seek;"

and to declare unto the world his faith, with the Word,

"GOD he who seeks will win, if he practise the seeking:"

that he may then practise the seeking as a Christian, only to be even then scourged - and if only his had been a case of no more than being scourged, and not having had to say also,

"Sorely have they afflicted me from my
youth,
yet they have not prevailed against me.
The ploughers ploughed upon my back;
they made long their furrows."

If only, then, I would not have had to let you know that - even then, even with I being a Christian - the adversary gave no heed "to the God beloved by women." Rather, from proclaiming his "Leslamism" in the very Church, he gave no heed to the extent where all he and the entire Church had to say to the sight of my hunger, my thirst, my nudity, my blindness, my being oft' in prison, my being a sojourner in his land, and more, and worse; all he and all the Christianity that I saw then had to say unto me was,

"Go in peace, be warm and fool."

Of course, James will unwittingly and until the Day of Judgment have The Fool believe that the words used then - even when not uttered - were,

"Go in peace, be warm and filled."

And on the few occasions when both the Church and the adversary had anything better than that to say, it would be to tell me to "Take this two hundred naira, and go and 'sit down there' with Mummy."

Thus, only naturally - for one like unto him, anyway - Ikoro Iyineleda had to renounce Christianity; though, even then (despite then) with even more trust in the Word,

"For Thou, O LORD, hast not forsaken those
who seek Thee" -

to that extent where he declared openly on the world wide web, amongst a host of other such declarations,

"The LORD my God, The LORD is GOD."

(Please check the thread, "Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh" - on Nairaland).

Yet, even then (despite then) his adversary gave "no heed to The God of his fathers" - to the extent where he can even open his mouth to declare insolently that he has plundered The Mind of The LORD of Hosts; even as his "head-harvesters" and "skull-miners" have been plundering minds ever since they developed to a considerable degree the evil that had Ikoro Iyineleda bestow upon them the name, "pick-minds." Giving absolutely no heed to The God of his fathers to that hideous extent where he could spite the Word,

"And you shall not go up by steps to My altar, that your unclothedness be not exposed on it;"

he spited both the privacy and the personal space that The LORD with that Word had regard for, to an extent so horribly blasphemous that all that is nudity of The LORD's annointed (be it of his body, or of his mind, or of his actions, or of his possessions) all - I repeat, ALL - is property of a most inglorious public; most especially of a most damned and accursed land of Ibadan, in particular; but also of a most accursed of all generations, in general: both of whom can brag arrogantly of their evil with examples of that which they plundered of his SUB-CONSCIOUS!!

Purporting to be vain the Word,

"The Name of The LORD is a strong tower,
the righteous runneth into it and is safe;"

mocking in his arrogance the Word,

"Touch not My annointed,
and do my prophet no harm;"

he used, he scourged, he plundered all that of Ikoro Iyineleda that fled into The Name of The LORD (to an extent that will have the guinea pig in the laboratory exceedingly grateful that the dissection of its own parts are not as horrendously vicious) and he boasted openly - be it on radio, or on television stations - of how he had touched the annointed of The LORD, and done His prophet all harm.

Had it been no more than a case of scourging, I would have been even more fervent in my praise and thanksgiving. For, even as it is written,

"The LORD disciplines him whom He loves,
and chastises every son whom He receives."

However, even the empty-headed statutes of thy secular laws have enough common sense to mark the vast gulf that lies between the discipline of children and the abuse of children. Where I am raped, robbed, defrauded, and more, and worse - and not merely scourged, and not merely figuratively; I believe, then, I can truly say (even as did David) that mine is but a case of the adversary making of my life this summary,

"He committed his cause to The LORD; let
Him deliver him,
let Him rescue him, for he delights in
Him!"

Thus, finally, Ikoro Iyineleda had to say unto himself,

"My adversary will give heed to The GOD of Gods."

Therefore, he has placed all his heart, his hope, his faith, his trust, entirely on The God to Whom it appears - to him, at the very least - he has always been drawn (as evident, amongst others, by the name he was inspired to give himself long before he could write this statement). Yet, even then (despite then) does the adversary give heed to The Creator?

Even then - despite then - the adversary gives no heed to "The GOD of Gods."

Rather, the widely publicised plundering of His annointed has become literal to the extent where it no longer is merely a case of afflicting with diseases like unto an HIV/AIDS that Medicine claims it cannot detect (whilst "wondering" why any weight loss) but plundering also of organs like unto kidney and testicle, and ascertaining that all his efforts to hearken unto not only the Word,

"If any man will not work, let him not eat,"

but to the Word also,

"Wipe the dust from thy feet as thou leaves the land, as a testimony against them:"

have both been thwarted by the cunning of plots like unto fake web-sites of both post-graduate programmes and potential employees, and the fraud that would the emasculated man believe any unemployment crisis was ever made for any other but him.

And that is the least of it.

Hast thou now an idea of what power it is that is so bent on having Ikoro Iyineleda unable to wipe the dust of his feet off, as a testimony against the damned and accursed land of Ibadan - LITERALLY, and not merely figuratively?

Therefore, even as it is written, "stand firm." For truly, truly, I say unto thee all; this power, this being:

"shall do according to his will, he shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every God, and shall speak astonishing things against The GOD of Gods. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is determined shall be done."

Take heed. And stand firm.

Moses spoke up at forty. He waited forty years after then before The Will of GOD could be accomplished with his life.

Jesus spoke up at twelve. Twenty-one years after then, he was slaughtered by the hands of a vile and envious generation that had it in it to dare that which it declared with its own tongue would be its judgment in The Hands of a righteous God.........

"He will put those wretches to a miserable death."

Ikoro Iyineleda spoke up at twenty-four. After having compared the life of The Christ (who obviously could not endure long enough) to the life of Moses (who endured long enough to have it written of him, "None like unto him"wink I say unto thee all that, twenty-one years after having spoken up, I (unlike The Christ) will neither be crucified, nor die. Rather, I will endure until the adversary,

"shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every God, and shall speak astonishing things against The GOD of Gods."

For now, he continues to have The Fool believe his intention is only to exalt and magnify himself above my earthly father - who, according to the testimony of so many tongues, has been lying six feet deep even before the days of my adolescence.

The Fool will continue to hearken unto the words of his mouth. Believing all he has on his hands is just a "Jolly Santa Claus," he awaits nought but my death - with the words,

"When will he die, and his name perish?"

even when uttered as,

"This Ikoro should just give up and die."

In Frauduria, thou hast thy Supreme Court. At that stage, once a judgment is made, "K'a bi o o si."

I have taken my case to The Authority Higher even than The Most High God. GOD has taken His Place in The Divine Council. And I declare truly truly unto thee all that my adversary (who, should thou happen to be mine, happens to be also thy adversary) will definitely take his place against The GOD in Whom I place my heart, my faith, my trust, my hope - even if only on radio and television stations; that the elect (being cut off, as I am, out of the world - walled out of the world, to be most precise) may be thereby deceived, if possible. "He will speak astonishing things against The GOD of Gods." He will do absolutely anything to have thee believe that I have no hope - despite He that is, yesterday; that is, today; that is, tomorrow; that is, always.

For now, has he convinced thee yet that I have no "hole?" - to use the word he so often uses. That I have nowhere he intends to have me buried in, after the death of mine that he has been striving after for two decades AND MORE.

Oh. You would have say said he knew not what he said. Even as he will ever continue to say he thought it was whoever it is he would be known as my earthly father that he has no regard for; all the while he gives no heed to the God beloved by women, and to The God of his fathers, and to The GOD of Gods.

I wonder how many of those supposed to be my fathers have suffered misfortune due to the cunning of the type of plots conceived by this evil. Sorry, O thou evil; thou hast on thy hands neither a "Sweet Jesus," nor an Adolf Hitler scribbling words of painting on the world wide web. The nearest thou can have to either of the two is the latter waging The Holiest of Holy Wars. For this, you'll have to go and BEG Kongi.

It may take nineteen years more, after this year 2019. It may take even longer. It may take even less. But I assure you all that - just like Moses, and unlike Jesus - I will endure until the sin of the adversary has in all its entirety passed its full measure.

Hast thou now a better idea of what power it is that would Ikoro Iyineleda SIT DOWN THERE and do absolutely nothing?

I would have advised the adversary to go and beg Wole Soyinka. Not merely because the latter also has suffered on behalf of my cause (and I do pray fervently that The Omega will not be a case of him and a host of so many others like unto him being then asked the question, "Have ye suffered so many things in vain?"wink. But also because - mayhaps, then - you will have one like unto Mohammed, rather than one like unto Moses. But that thou hast another "kind" Jesus?

Terrible, is a word that has never been used to describe their Lord Jesus.

- Ikoro Iyineleda, upon the first day of his forty-fifth year on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free / The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.