Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Or Misplaced Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Or Misplaced Iphone (1859 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Or Misplaced Iphone by sirlegend: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
In this article, we will outline steps to locate and find your lost or misplaced Apple devices using the Find My iPhone app, even if the battery is down or by pinging from an Apple Watch.

You probably opened this page because you lost or misplaced your iPhone or even stolen. Fortunately, Apple has a piece of software that can track down your lost device easily, and if it has been stolen, you can use the same software to clear all your data from the iPhone and lock it down so that your information is secure.

“Find My iPhone” is used for remotely tracking your stolen, lost or misplaced Apple device — be it an iPhone, iPad, iPad touch or Mac — from virtually anywhere as long as the device has some kind of internet connection.

Find My iPhone can not only help you track your stolen phone or lost, but also help in remotely wiping your private information, so your phone data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.

If you have no idea on where to start, we are here to assist you in enabling “Find My iPhone” on your phones and in locating them both on the website and through the Find My iPhone.

Steps to Activate Find My iPhone on Your iPhone or iPad

Proceed to Settings on your iPhone or Air Pad
Click on your Apple ID at the top
Tap iCloud
Scroll down, and press Find My iPhone
Switch it on to enable it
Steps to Utilize  Find My iPhone on the Web
In case you have a handy computer, you can easily track your lost iPhone, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac on the web through iCloud.com. Follow the easy steps below;

Open iCloud.com on any browser
In the main menu, tap Find iPhone
Supply your Apple ID as well as password and sign in
Click the All Devices option at the top section
Press the Device name for the device you want to track
You can try zooming in and out on the map so as to track it better, or you can try picking from one of the available modes in the upper right. This is the function of each mode:
Play sound — This plays an audible tone even if your device is on vibration or silent. This is the option you will want to use if your iPhone or iPad has gone missing in the house.
Lost mode — In case you use this option, you’ve to input a cellphone number that will be displayed on the screen of your lost Someone can then make use of this number in calling should they find your iPhone. Also, a tone will be played that will be audible to bring nearby people’s attention to your phone.
Erase — If you do not think you are going to get back your lost device or you are worried about someone seeing your private data, you can remotely erase everything on your device to safeguard your device data.

How to Make Use of “Find My iPhone” on iPhone or iPad below!

http://techmila.com/how-to-use-find-my-iphone-to-locate-your-lost-or-misplaced-iphone/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Phone Of #10,000 / Live Photos From TECNO Flagship Store Reopening At Ikeja City Mall / Pixel 2XL. SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.