Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,558 members, 7,951,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days (1208 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by sarrki(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osho p

Nightmare of pdps

Conqueror Of mesu In Ilorin

The tamer Of aro onifila gogoro

The bulldozer Of Atikulated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Pavore9: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
See hailing! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
The VP, my hero

Check my signature
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by philtea: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by lalanice(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
You sure that's not a mix up? Looks more like Oshiomole at young age
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Waakanda: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osho- omo cool
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
This na Oshomole naaa..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by fyneguy: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
OP, did you mean Oshiomole?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by figment232(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why is he wearing double shirt? e don tay wen him mumu start
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Starboytwo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by sarrki(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
figment232:
Why is he wearing double shirt?

Google am
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by VulgarLee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Acient of days
As old as you are
You can never change
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Karemarealty288(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:
Osho p

Nightmare of pdps

Conqueror Of mesu In Ilorin

The tamer Of aro onifila gogoro

The bulldozer Of Atikulated

Every party chairman has his day of reckoning..remember no ruling party chairman ever ended up well....they always get disgraced out of office.........investigate. (prediction) Osho's days of "had I known" will come! Meanwhile chilling with my coldest stout on this planet this hot afternoon.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Every party chairman has his day...remember no ruling party chairman ever ended up well....they always get disgraced out of office..investigate.

Why do you wish your fellow being evil?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Preshy561(f): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Okorocha said he's name in both Igbo and Yoruba means the same thing, and beginning to see that.

Oshi-om-ole

In Igbo, Oshi means thief.

In Yoruba, Ole means Thief.

Now, see his youthful picture where he's looking like Anini.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Karemarealty288(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
sarrki:

Why do you wish your fellow being evil?

It's politics made in Nigeria!....get praised today ,get disgraced a day after..... grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Every party chairman has his day of reckoning..remember no ruling party chairman ever ended up well....they always get disgraced out of office.........investigate. (prediction) Osho's days of "had I known" will come! Meanwhile chilling with my coldest stout on this planet this hot afternoon.
That’s my favorite drink

This is a mortuary standard one
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by Randy111(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
So no be today him nose and mouth be like that.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by amidel(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wetin happen make he come just over ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Oshiomhole In His Teenage Days by BlackfireX: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

I no wan talk.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode On Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter-this Is The Final Straw / VIDEO: Don't Blame Herdsmen — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Listen To What Fulani Leader Said About His Herders, Guns & Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.