Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Adult Gsd For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Gsd For Sale (871 Views)

My Adult GSD Attacked Me / Two Female Adult Gsd Mix Are Up For A New Home / Pedigree Brindle Boerboel, Ped Rott Pup, Trained Labrador, Adult Gsd Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Gsd For Sale by Reeleegsd(f): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
My female Gsd for sale. Since am have issues of no dog in my compound am staying now. It pains me to give her up. I want her happiness and better place to stay. She is very healthy and she is 2 years 4 months old. Medical up to date. Will be in heat next month. Hmmmm. Serious buys should call or WhatsApp me. Let’s talk. If you not ready please don’t waste our time . Only ready buyers. Reach me on 08025709743. You see her pics you like her then let’s talk the price. Not questions.

Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Reeleegsd:
My female Gsd for sale. Since am have issues of no dog in my compound am staying now. It pains me to give her up. I want her happiness and better place to stay. She is very healthy and she is 2 years 4 months old. Medical up to date. Will be in heat next month. Hmmmm. Serious buys should call or WhatsApp me. Let’s talk. If you not ready please don’t waste our time . Only ready buyers. Reach me on 08025709743. You see her pics you like her then let’s talk the price. Not questions.
Can I adopt her? We'd share the puppies. She so aggressive? I have a female GSD too but she's too friendly for my liking, I'd adopt yours to help me teach her aggressiveness. Also, where r u?
Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by deltateam: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2019
This gsd no pure. 30%. Probably crossed with ekuke to produce.

1 Like

Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by deltateam: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

Can I adopt her? We'd share the puppies. She so aggressive? I have a female GSD too but she's too friendly for my liking, I'd adopt yours to help me teach her aggressiveness. Also, where r u?

Just like that? Give up her dog for nothing.
Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2019
deltateam:

Just like that? Give up her dog for nothing.

I never said "buy", I'm not taking over ownership. I'm talking abt being a custodian and we share the offsprings.
Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by deltateam: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

I never said "buy", I'm not taking over ownership. I'm talking abt being a custodian and we share the offsprings.

Hmm.
Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Reeleegsd:
I like your style, some people will just waste your time asking for more pictures, pictures of parents, pictures of grand parents even pictures of aunties and uncles, at the end of the day they will not buy Jack shitt, which they never even planned to do in the first place.
Re: Adult Gsd For Sale by Ogcruz: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2019
This dog mix with bingo

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Bonanza Bonanza Buy 2 Male Boerboel Pups 40k And Get 5 Free Can Food / 7weeks Male Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale / Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.