Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,108 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Mary Njoku,Mercy Aigbe, Jakie Appiah & More Meet With Fans At #RokMeTour London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Njoku,Mercy Aigbe, Jakie Appiah & More Meet With Fans At #RokMeTour London (844 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mary Njoku,Mercy Aigbe, Jakie Appiah & More Meet With Fans At #RokMeTour London by AfricanGlitz(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mary Remmy Njoku, the CEO of ROK Studios alongside other Nollywood finest such as Desmond Eliot, Mercy Aigbe, Jakie Appiah, Bolanle Ninalowo and Efe Irele hanged out with ROK London superfans on Saturday, April 6th and it was an evening to remember.

The ‘Rok Me Tour‘ kicked off earlier this year and Mary Njoku, the founder of the Nollywood film production company, joined several movie stars for a Tour around the world.

View more pictures here[url][/url]https://africanglitz.com/2019/04/09/mary-njoku-nollywood-royalties-hang-out-with-super-fans-at-rokmetour-london/

Re: Mary Njoku,Mercy Aigbe, Jakie Appiah & More Meet With Fans At #RokMeTour London by columbus007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
At what stage are we gonna turn around for change, its so shocking how the ikedc incharge of light in my area near ogundele way of isolo how i actually called even as that i was told to come to them in their office, only for them to go with me to the tranformer and started saying the problem is the fuse and i will have to pay 1k5 from my pocket before it has to be replaced, and i pay outrageous bill to this nonchalant men,please how do i get in touch with the authorities?

(1) (Reply)

Nina Celebrates Her Sister As She Becomes An Aunt / Sidechick Kills Pastor After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home [photo] / Mr Ideal Winner, Lands Himself In Bobrisky's Bed As Part Of His Winning Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.