Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,490 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:41 AM

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics (79445 Views)

Nigerian Police Join Cultist To Kill Rivals Video Tapes It / Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by barinedan(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Cultism will mot add anything positive to your life rather it will only help to shorten your days on earth but some guys won't listen

1 Like

Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Zionista:

Fallacy.

No cult can upgrade your life. Rather, it degrades and downgrades your miserable life.

Next time, don't quote me with insults. And my comments are for those with cognitive reasoning.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Olajah81: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2019
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Olajah81: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Masaratixxx:

It's not only in Nigeria

When ever cultists start fighting, it's becomes a fight for or against every member of the group,

2 group of cultists fight in Malaysia, Thailand or Italy will trigger another fight between the group of cultists in Lagos, Rivers, Owerri or Benin or Cross River,

The same fight they are fighting in Malaysia is related to others in Nigeria and other places, until they make peace.

Government should do shoot at sight to these cultists.
They are even also in government, most of out politicians are cultists so it won't work

This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Olajah81: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2019
bigsmoke2:
This what you get when the likes of davido and burna boy openly celebrates and supports this fuckery. Wasted sperms and eggs the world is a safer and better place without them.

Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Rotimi47: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2019
skyfather09:
Waste of good parts...
Na, they don't eat humans but the stupid guys might use them for rituals.

Let say no to Cultism, cannibalism and all other crimes.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Rotimi47: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
guy korofo and jakujaku no b d same. If you nor know somtin no dey talk too much.
I DEY SUSPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW TOO MUCH. grin
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Mogajunior(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
slawomir:
Clip those stupid wings

Last last the score go tell them. The score can't be 2:2
This is the beginning of the end of stupid birds

Dodorima to my brothers
One for Seven
Africa map is the logo
And black is the colour
Wat exactly is this one saying? Indeed common sense is not dat common.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Chiachifranklin: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Our ladies no get husbands again oooooo, mushroom ministries/churches will take advantage of them ooo!
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Godsfavour78: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
solite3:
whether na korofo or jakujaku na the same satan them they serve.

The devil only come to steal to kill and to destroy
true talk
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
By who? Ex lords and 'lordesses'

Olalan:
A state of emergency needs to be declared on cultism in Nigeria, so much senseless killings around.
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Kinjikitile(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
guy korofo and jakujaku no b d same. If you nor know somtin no dey talk too much.
Korofo nah de ultimate
His 7 is never blunt
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Olajah81:

Na which kind street u dey live grin grin
Re: Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics by Damoche10: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na bricklayer and Vulcanizer dey join confra now oh....so funny! They are even counting scores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.