Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) (48444 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Three-Year-old Girl Detained In Hospital Over Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Champneys: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Why rush her to a hospital everyone knew was on strike in the first place
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by bluefilm: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Her picture made me think of Michael Jackson.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Evangkatsoulis: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
Desperate times require desperate measures.

I expect the hospital to be void of doctors or nurses as at the time of a union strike.
However, they have made their point and the government should quickly look into their requests.

Any government that takes medical practitioners for granted is simply going to wake up to dead bodies.

But everybody can't die if doctors strike from now to eternity. Even 5% of the popuation won't die sef.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by naijaBANS(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2019
I can bet they didn't see any doctor in the hospital. So how would they say they refused. For a moment I thought I was in sambisa forest when I went to the hospital. Oh my great UCTH, see what mismanagement has done to you. Don't worry you'll rise again �
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Alaganature(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2019
This country called Nigeria Matter don tired me...I need to leave this country ah Swear..
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Naijastar001: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
The Nigerian government has failed her. The Nigerian government has failed millions of citizens out there. Can I boldly say that I'm proud of being a Nigerian? No.

My only prayer is that she makes it to heaven. You cannot suffer and die in this country and still go to hell fire. It's not fair. There will be serious problems on judgement day because plenty Nigerians no go gree.

The nigerian people have failed her. Everytime we strike after getting job and collecting salary. Doctors will strike, lecturers will strike and abandon their duties to the people because they are working for government. What they cannot try in the private sector.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by ayopeters: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Message below

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Reference(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
The Nigerian government has failed her. The Nigerian government has failed millions of citizens out there. Can I boldly say that I'm proud of being a Nigerian? No.

My only prayer is that she makes it to heaven. You cannot suffer and die in this country and still go to hell fire. It's not fair. There will be serious problems on judgement day because plenty Nigerians no go gree.

Oga leave that matter. It is her, you and I that are responsible for this mess. The aggregate of the values of a people is what makes a nation and creates the heavenly or hellish experiences.

If you cannot fight for a just, plural society you will never experience better. Elections have just ended, you perhaps voted, what are the results. Where is the gain... Look at how the people, the youth of other nations conduct themselves.. Always at the front of change, innovation, development. What are our youth doing. Just waiting to be victims of a system they can change.

Nigerians are like farmers who wake early and return home late but at the farm thy sit idle all day long wondering why the weeds donot turn to crops. How will they.

My friend, you and I are government. Yoir state governor is a Professor, a former consultant to a multinational. His depity is a Professor as well. All the elements are there for development. Only you and I necessary to catalyse the process of government through organised demands are absent from the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Hadampson(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2019
Obudupikin:
The question is, if she was a close relative of one of the hospital staff will they still not have attended to her?

We've lost our humanity in this zoo called a country. angry

There is nothing like humanity in zoogeria.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Wicked nurses

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2019
Her crime is because she was born a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by tunize(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Unik3030:
so what will now happen to those who embezzle d doctors pay? or they don't deserve to eat n live fine? so it's until they start dieing like that kogi doctor that u will know what's up. bro channel the anger to those fools that deprive them of their rights
Baba atleast there is what dey call human sympathy nah...for christ sake dem take oat to save life nah not to watch am die nah...assumimg nah any doc. Pikin dey this condition now, wouldn't that doc child be treated Asap? It could be anybody.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by madgoat(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

How is this funny to u

I cant help you if you dont find it funny. We all have different senses of humour.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by tabithaola(f): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:

Oga abeg,I don't have strength to laugh.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.