Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist (552 Views)

Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / 'I Started Music As A Dancer'- Patoranking Looks Dope As He Covers Guardian Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist by Mrhyper1: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
My whole family is not supportive of my musical career and don't care if I do music or not but I am really interested in music maybe it is my calling except my mother who does not want me to involve in music at all
I need advice I am getting depressed
Re: Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist by Kingpee2(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Your mom wants the best for you bro ,listen manh,music isn’t something you’d tell anyone you do as a full time job till when you’re known,it is risky most especially when you don’t know when you will blow ,I know how you feel because I’ve been down there ,I still do music on code till the day the whole world wlll turn their ears to my songs ,what if you no blow ?time will be far gone ,I’m doing full time cinematography at the moment just to make sure I don’t risk wasting my future as time can’t be replaced ,you can do your music when you have your left over time ,Music needs time only when you re financially buoyant enough to go through the promo thing ,your fans will decide if they want your sound to stay,your mom must have seen people who went through that lane and got themselves into today’s failure and she doesn’t want that for you ,bro ,it’s a different thing to have passion for a course and it is also a different thing if the course is your calling ,look for something else to do just to make her happy and sneak into the studio once in a while....
Re: Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist by Mrhyper1: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Kingpee2:
Your mom wants the best for you bro ,listen manh,music isn’t something you’d tell anyone you do as a full time job till when you’re known,it is risky most especially when you don’t know when you will blow ,I know how you feel because I’ve been down there ,I still do music on code till the day the whole world wlll turn their ears to my songs ,what if you no blow ?time will be far gone ,I’m doing full time cinematography at the moment just to make sure I don’t risk wasting my future as time can’t be replaced ,you can do your music when you have your left over time ,Music needs time only when you re financially buoyant enough to go through the promo thing ,your fans will decide if they want your sound to stay,your mom must have seen people who went through that lane and got themselves into today’s failure and she doesn’t want that for you ,bro ,it’s a different thing to have passion for a course and it is also a different thing if the course is your calling ,look for something else to do just to make her happy and sneak into the studio once in a while....
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Gorillas Think Humans Are Their Parents. / How I Fell In Love With Pets – Chinedu Ikedieze / Some People May See Me As A Playboy But It Is An Act – Bolanle Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.