Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Everything You Need To Know About How To Lose Belly Fat Faster, Cardio Or Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everything You Need To Know About How To Lose Belly Fat Faster, Cardio Or Weight (219 Views)

How Much Sugar Causes Weight Loss Or Weight Gain? / How Far With Your Loosing Weight Or Weight Loss Self? / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About How To Lose Belly Fat Faster, Cardio Or Weight by isipaulmoses(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Everything you need to know about how to lose belly fat faster, Cardio or Weightlifting?

Maybe for days, weeks, months, you have been under this challenge of losing weight especially belly fat. It may also be wondering about the particular exercise you should engage in. Am I right?

For instance, if you are asked with all the workout options which one will you choose from, strength training, CrossFit, HIIT, weightlifting, cardio?

However, you may find it very difficult to know exactly which one will work out best for you. Latest research gives the answer.
Dr. Harrison who is a Ph.D., CSCS, a sports performance coach for Renaissance Periodization explain if cardio or strength training is better for losing belly fat.

According to Dr. Harrison, he said that all though Weightlifting, Cardio exercise is important to lose weight fast, that it is not the best for belly fat reduction.

If you were opportune to meet with Dr. Harrison you may have likely asked the same question which he gave answers to:

• Is Cardio or Strength Training Better to Lose Belly Fat
• How Often Should I Work Out to Lose Belly Fat?
• What Exercises Should I Do to Lose Fat?

Dr. Harrison explains it all with facts. You will always thank me next we meet. Just try Harrison advice Here: https://isihealthone.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-how-to-lose-belly-fat-faster-cardio-or-weightlifting-by-dr-harrison/

(1) (Reply)

See Yourself As A Mother/father Today With Libracin Product [PHYTO BLISS] / Why Are Nigerian Healthcare Practitioners Do This? / What Should I Take If I Had A Pain And Fever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.