Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

"How I Was suspended Twice And Sacked Once" - OAP Dotun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Was suspended Twice And Sacked Once" - OAP Dotun (422 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How I Was suspended Twice And Sacked Once" - OAP Dotun by iamocheme: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerian OAP Dotun has disclosed how he was once suspended twice and sacked for attempting to be different and changing the existing narrative.
As per a motivating message he shared on Instagram, the best thing an individual ought to do is represent what he accepts, on the grounds that he will finish up getting celebrated by the individuals who never trusted in him.

Read his Instagram post below:

Suspended twice… sacked once…. just cos I spoke up & refused to join them. Sometimes it takes courage to change an existing narrative or break a norm or common practice that everyone believes work when it doesn’t ..

it is even harder to be the one man who sticks his neck out.. hmmmm! Quite dangerous but it doesn’t matter how or when change comes but always be the voice when it matters even if you have to lose something to get it.

The same people will celebrate you one day. Always follow your instincts. If i inspire you, drop a comment below and if I don’t, still drop a comment below �� ��

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/suspended-twice-sacked-oap-dotun/

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga / Whatsapp TV / Check Out Photo: Cee-c's Attire To Bam Bam's 30th Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.