Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,877 members, 7,915,515 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

How to export farm products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How to export farm products (388 Views)

Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Agro, Poultry, Or Farm Products? / How To Sell Farm Products In Nigerian Cities Profitably / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to export farm products by Trillaman: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Please can someone help me with accurate info on exporting farm products? I am a farmer and I run a company that deals in the supply of different farm produce nationwide but we want to go into exportation...example Hibiscus (Zobo), soya beans, maize, smoked fish, Bitter kola, ginger etc

we are open to partner with anyone who is already into exportation of such. thanks

09090576990/09038420602
freshfromdafarm@gmail.com

Re: How to export farm products by kabarka(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
ok, you have these in quantity.
perhaps we can fashion something out.
i do you a mail

1 Like

Re: How to export farm products by Trillaman: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Can you pls call the contact on it let's talk...we have all you need sir
Re: How to export farm products by Gblimmy: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
We are also interested in getting into export of grains, mainly soya beans. Anyone with useful information should be please reach out to me, we can definitely structure a deal.

Mobile:07065293856

Email:info@g-glimmy.com

(1) (Reply)

This Is How He Reacts After Saving A Million Naira. / A Bus Inspector Turned Zookeeper After Finding A Fare-dodging Snake On His Bus / Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.