Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,428 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ruggedman Return With New Moves ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Return With New Moves ! (325 Views)

Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) / Funke Akindele Set To Return With "Omo Ghetto" (Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Return With New Moves ! by timelessaproko(f): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ruggedman is back !! And he is so hot right now.

The father of Nigerian rap music was live on air today April 10, 2019 with Cool FM Lagos were he discuss his most controversial media coverage with fellow artist 9ice, his new album that is ready to hit the market soon as well as his packaged concert schedule for September 21st 2019 a day after his birthday that will be uniting both old and new industry acts as well he talked about honoring the Nigerian past heroes who designed the Nigerian flag, who wrote the National anthem and the woman who wrote the National Pledge.

So to that we say Come September 21st!!!

Source: https://www.timelessaproko.com/2019/04/ruggedman-return-with-new-moves.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

My Old Landlady Showed Me Pepper But I Forgive Her – Small Doctor / Follower Calls Soso Soberekon A Big Fool For Advising Women / Adorable Photos Of Sophiaceo Food House Delicacy ,as She Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.