Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins (44638 Views)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why do they remove their panties tho
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
cococandy:
Light skin= more beautiful?

Inferior people with inferior mindset
why do u fix hair wen as a black our hair is short.
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by chudez0147(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
These are the people who wants equal rights with Men!! Someone's mother! ... Una go wait tire! #Ashi!!
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
fiercehillz:
I personally like the challenge I nor go lie... Especially when babes are involved. I am no hypocrite

Don't complain when your daughter decides to join a similar challenge in d future, as you also enjoyed viewing others & encourage it
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by TimiRume(f): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u got chance to married oyibo wont u. d fact is dey are beta and finer Dan blacks. long hair beautiful skin and speak a beta language.
White women generally are not even pretty to start with. So you must be very daft to even compare them to black women. grin Mumu slave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by jesmond3945: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
magicminister:
ALways putting white people on pedestal.
Our black sisters have been supporting his stupid challenge and rarely recieve any major shout out.
Colonialism really fucccked u guys up
don't mind them, come to uk see how they latch on to them thinking that it would make them more valuable not knowing that they despise them. Just give this white girl alcohol you would see what she would say about this black girl dancing with her.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by TimiRume(f): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
why do u fix hair wen as a black our hair is short.
Why do white women darken their skins, surgically enhance their butts and fill up their lips when they are naturally pale, skinny and thin-lipped. Even the white woman up there is ugly and aging grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by bennynaza(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
party things
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u got chance to married oyibo wont u. d fact is dey are beta and finer Dan blacks. long hair beautiful skin and speak a beta language.

Guy you never say correct dark babe before, personally I don't really care about my wife to be skin color, if I found what am looking for in a woman, even if she is black as darkness or white as the moon, it wont stop me from asking her hand in marriage.

But seriously white women age much more faster than blacks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by TimiRume(f): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
cococandy:

Don't mind these fools. The black girl is actually the pretty one there. Just look how flaccid and aged the white woman looks. Even her face looks goatish. Compare her with the feminine face of the black lady with her. Colorists are blind people.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
cosmatika:
Oloshos
U guys can't resurrect Peter's already dead career
Oga,,,,,,,,,na u kill am,even if buh he's still making it,ha many Range do u have
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
BBN airs on TV, Nigerians wail...

White females remove their pants, they drool and applaud.

Later when you go out and they treat you like sh1t, all your eyes will open.

Buzu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jiang:

Guy you never say correct dark babe before, personally I don't really care about my wife to be skin color, if I found what am looking for in a woman, even if she is black as darkness or white as the moon, it wont stop me from asking her hand in marriage.

But seriously white women age much more faster than blacks
I know some black girl are okay but I like fair ladies and I love oyibo cos thier hair is so beautiful d color of thier eyes and d way dey speak and act. forger DAT ting all of us go Still age. even we black we jelous dem lets tell our self d truth
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
TimiRume:
White women generally are not even pretty to start with. So you must be very daft to even compare them to black women. grin Mumu slave
yet dey win miss world tired why ur ugly black naija girls wit black ass cant. dey are finer Dan us .most black na make up dey carry dem. how many oyibo did u see DAT make up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Hintona(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
I can't believe you typed this, o my, you have disgraced the entire black race. you have a chronic case of slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by TimiRume(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
yet dey win miss world tired why ur ugly black naija girls wit black ass cant. dey are finer Dan us .most black na make up dey carry dem. how many oyibo did u see DAT make up
Mumu i'm not even a black girl but i know for a fact that black women are prettier, if not the prettiest. Have you ever heard of white supremacy before? White people dominate the pageant industries so who do you think they would favour? Now check all the white miss worlds and tell me how many are even pretty? Very very few. You cant be pretty with a strong manish nose on your face and no cheek bones and non existent lips and pale, bleached out and aging skin. Olodo, even white women know this that's why they are flooding cosmetic shops to change their looks. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by 9icepapa: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
omo see fresh babe coolomo see fresh babe
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Goalnaldo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
I will agree with the rest but better language?? Try and listen to Mourinho or Conte speak English and you will laugh.
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
TimiRume:
Mumu i'm not even a black girl but i know for a fact that black women are prettier, if not the prettiest. Have you ever heard of white supremacy before? White people dominate the pageant industries so who do you think they would favour? Now check all the white miss worlds and tell me how many are even pretty? Very very few. You cant be pretty with a strong manish nose on your face and no cheek bones and non existent lips and pale, bleached out and aging skin. Olodo, even white women know this that's why they are flooding cosmetic shops to change their looks. grin
gosh I Neva know u are a white girl.we agree to disagreed I love d way I type maturedly.I wish to be a friend
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hintona:

I can't believe you typed this, o my, you have disgraced the entire black race. you have a chronic case of slave mentality
hmmm am not a slave
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
I found a new dollar faucet!
Get it here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rewards.crane

Perform simple tasks and receive your first payment of 20 Dollars
Free 10-20 cents every 30 minutes!
Please use my referral code EQSY-ICNL

Start earning today!
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Adakintroy: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Behold your artist.!

See what they paint for you? Shame on all of you who celebrate this people.
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Bossjakande: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I will agree with the rest but better language?? Try and listen to Mourinho or Conte speak English and you will laugh.
I know DAT cos dey dont come from England
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:
I still don't know what this challenge is about

Its about pants dear, where is yours?
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
cococandy:

as a dark guy i feel lightskin girls are more attractive than dark 1s
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by fiercehillz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jiang:

Don't complain when your daughter decides to join a similar challenge in d future, as you also enjoyed viewing others & encourage it

You are entitled to your opinion and people do more hideous things in secret than what these people are doing on Instagram...I am no hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by SVC6000: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hence Ladies Ar Involve Baby Am In. Weda Interested Or Not Am A Full Time Fan. If I Die Today F&f Wil Only Mourn Me Nd Move On. Pee Okoye Sail On
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
StarPaidrecords:
Sarz is back at Lekki, yall take note
criminals in uniform grin
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
cococandy:
Beautiful hair extension u gat there grin
Whitish hairstyle grin
Re: Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins by magicminister: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:

I guess your mother whom I assume is beautiful isn’t black right?
I assume your sister, aunties, dads and everyone you love isn’t beautiful enough cos they’re black right?

Your mom would cry if she sees this ignorant post you made

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.