Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,390 members, 7,926,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter (3277 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage / Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by NaijaCelebrity: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Ireti Doyle took to her Instagrampage to share a photo of herself and her beautiful daughter.

The actress shared this photo with caption saying...

Me: I'm posting a pix with #JabannasGranma
She: (looks at me) Me too, I'm posting a pix with #JabannasAunty(proceeds to strike several poses as I look on)

Me: Ok, what are you selling?
She: (with that quizzical look) You too what are you selling?

Me: Erm..
She: Oh yeah! Your movie #1929
Me: Exactly.
She: (after a very short pause) Ehn ok, me too I'm selling my mommy's movie!! (proceeds to strike several more poses)

Lesson for the day: Instagram is a tool; learn how to use it.�
#Ifanu#GrowingWithGrace#OluwaKoMiMoSe

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-ireti-doyle-strikes-a-pose-with-her-daughter/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by itspzpics(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm isok
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
she looks younger than her daughter angry

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by cassidy1996(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
she don dey old
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by czarina(f): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice skin tone kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by ekene101: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
These kind women can dey give men see finish.
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by NobleAngell(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
I see beauty runs in their blood
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by Auladimeji2: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2019
This woman go wicked Anllah Wedding party woman

1 Like

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by Kusherman: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Chief sidechick for fuji house of commotion that year

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2019
very nice

1 Like

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by crazyABO(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol I love her role in Fuji house of commotion grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Strikes A Pose With Her Daughter by vanida6: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Cute

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Son Caught Cooking For Okobaba/wisemandaniel / Tacha Begs Nigerians To Stop Trolling Akindele Funke (photo) / The Beautiful Lady Who Barbs Davido's Hair Has Been Spotted (see Her Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.