Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Join Us live At the Infinix S4 Live Lunch Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Join Us live At the Infinix S4 Live Lunch Thread (512 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us live At the Infinix S4 Live Lunch Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good evening nairalanders, we are live at the lunch of the Infinix S4 device into Nigeria, the event will also feature the launch of the S4 with a 32MP camera water drop display and 6gb Ram same with the Hot 7 pro and accessories including the mostly anticipated Infinix smart band.

(1) (Reply)

Any Phone Engineer In The House? / Please Help Me With FRP Bypass / How To Clean Airpods - Howto9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.