Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,252 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do (666 Views)

Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S / Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. / Difference In Surname, Wat Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by herbeetheyme: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
If i were to to be the president of naija,i will allocate funds to the electricity experts,to make sure our electricity is balanced,so wat will u do
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by xtainroyal(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
when i know i have just 30 days to stay in that office, i'll spend the first 20 days on electricity and other things in the country (quite all right) then the remaining 10 day for embezzlement. how about that? opportunity lost can never be regained. permit me.
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2010
herbeetheyme:

If i were to to be the president of naija,i will allocate funds to the electricity experts,to make sure our electricity is balanced,so wat will u do
you just said my mind
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by Kadata(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
Me I'll fire all d cops.
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by Spyker: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
Well, President for one month. Hmmmm, with the current members looters at the National and State Assemblies, Thief Executives of the States, i would just plot how I can extend my tenour to four years and declare the Ghana General Lawrence method of wiping out corruption on them all but if i can't extend my tenour, i will join them in looting because "if you can't beat them, you join them".
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria For A Month,wat Will U Do by CrazyMan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2010
One month is too small for me to make an impact. So I would embezzle as much money as I can until the expiration of my tenure. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Awardees / Access Yourself Online For Jamb Utme 2011 - Update / Why Is Dis Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.