Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Universities And Large Number Of Application Copies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Universities And Large Number Of Application Copies (241 Views)

Jamb Cut Off Mark For Medicine, Law And Engineering In Nigerian Universities / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics. / Practice Post UTME Past Question And Answers For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Large Number Of Application Copies by Famax(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
DEAR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES,

I sincerely want to call on all the Nigerian Universities to please and please reduce the number of copies of application letter/CV/credentials being demanded when there are openings. This can be discouraging when you see openings in some universities in the country and they are demanding you to send up to 20 copies of your application letter, C.V and credentials when you never even chop well. I encourage our universities to please save cost for prospective applicants to their institutions by making use of "E-mail or LinkedIn channel" to solicit applicants resume/papers and by so doing it saves them stress too. I know many intelligent Nigerians who couldn't send because of number of copies demanded! Though, you may have your reasons for that approach but E-mail channel still remains the best and the cheapest! Thank you.

Please Admin post to FRONT PAGE!

(1) (Reply)

The Black Hole Picture.. The Tech Behind It / VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy / Happy Ester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.