Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? (1885 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When’s They Learn I Dated A Black American? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Why Do Guys tend to stop speaking to me when they presume I dated a black American?
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2019
mamagee3:
Why Do Guys tend to stop speaking to me when they presume I dated a black American?
Go kill yourselves, stop asking stupid questions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2019
A
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by konkonbilo(m): 3:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Maami you still Dey here... I think say you don Dey Jupiter oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2019
mamagee3:

Mama d mama, you never vanish? Na real wa.
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by iHart(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2019
The guys in question, are they blacks too?
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by Valleys(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Wait o, you should be talking of your 3rd marriage at this your menopausal age. You are here blabbing about boys fucking you around. Abi your kpomo no de tire ni. See black Americans get big banana, now you know why boys de run from borehole.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by Quality20(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2019
well. many black American no get values. I m even thinking u have gone through 4some with him and his frnds. They may have used u used u thru the anal hole and mouth or u licked their anal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Quality20:
well. many black American no get values. I m even thinking u have gone through 4some with him and his frnds. They may have used u used u thru the anal hole and mouth or u licked their anal

This sounds like the lack of values of Nigerian boys. Useless bunch. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by TANID(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
mamagee3:
Are You A White
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by AkataWoman: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Quality20:

Sounds like jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
iHart:
The guys in question, are they blacks too?
They are nigerians.
Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by jantavanta(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
mamagee3:

They are nigerians.

Many Nigerian men who immigrate into USA have experienced culture shock from many Black Americans that words cannot describe.That is the same way they would treat a Nigerian man for being with a Black American woman.

Even speaking good about a Black American will arouse suspicion.

Here is my own explanation; there will be other explanations:

In the 70s and 80s, we watched sitcoms like Good Times, The Jeffersons, Different Strokes, Bill Cosby Show and we emigrated to USA expecting to meet every Black American like those we saw on the sitcoms. But instead, we came face to face with the hidden side of that society.

I communicate with African-Centered Black Americans, but I can to some extent understand the historical and psychological forces at play in a society whose society was founded on a mix of racism and chattel slavery, complicated by what I am now hearing about the past existence of Black Slaveowners.

I have been accused of making up excuses for 'akatas'.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stop Speaking To Me When They Find Out I Dated A Black American? by chinchonglee(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
even ur throat nd jaw don fold finish.
fat wan kill u

(1) (Reply)

Complicated Relationship / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? / A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.