Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (458 Views)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend by Petfadblog: 5:11am On Apr 11, 2019
A Twitter user identified as @Sewela31 has got herself trending on the platform after she revealed how she took revenge on her cheating boyfriend.

According to the Sewela31, she acted like nothing happened when she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. She forgave him when he begged for forgiveness. Then, after he was hopelessly in love with her again, she took revenge by cheating on him.
She tweeted:
“I once found my ex in bed with some chic at his place.greeted them and went back to my car without drama.he apologized,I forgave him,we were more happier than ever before. 4 months later when he was madly inlove again,I did the same thing to him. to this day he still hates me?

https://www.9jaglitzloaded.com/2019/04/lady-reveals-how-she-took-revenge-on.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Clap for yourself. He simply gave you a licence to kill..it wasn't like you weren't going to cheat on him anyways.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend by mhizEvangee: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2019
daddytime:
Clap for yourself. He simply gave you a licence to kill..it wasn't like you weren't going to cheat on him anyways.

You Truly didn't Forgive him.
If you had forgiven him, U wouldn't have cheated on him.
1 Corinthians 13
Love is forgiving
Love does not think of Evil
it's not Boastful
It Endures all things.

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Wow, I Love Her Eyes / I Have Slept With 600 Men In A Year’ – 24-year-old Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.