Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up (37835 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by grandstar(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and bleaching sha

Her dad is Nigerian and the mother is a white American woman.

Silly man. Your cane dey upstairs

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by MobilityExpress: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2019
The prettiest actress in Nollywood. Caucasian oyinbo blood no dey disappoint grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by encryptjay(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2019
meobizy:
This is one yeyebrity I know say I fine pass even as a full blooded black man.
I know you're joking
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by encryptjay(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2019
How can some of you accuse her of bleaching? This is natural skin call. She's beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Jaqenhghar: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2019
This is another popular figure who gets so much hate and I dont know why. She is pretty though
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Jaqenhghar: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2019
encryptjay:
How can some of you accuse her of bleaching?
This is natural skin call.
She's beautiful.
You dey mind them. The hate is real

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by adedayoa2(f): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2019
sosa993:
Body scrub not bleaching cream
God bless you fa

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Jaqenhghar: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2019
grandstar:
Biracials (what we call half caste) are the most beautiful set of people in the world!

I remember when I was studying for my entrance exams into secondary school. I was staying with my aunt who was s teacher in the school

Next door lived a family compromised of a Nigerian man and his white Irish wife and his children

I remember the day my female cousin brought home a girl from next door. I was smitten. I had never seen something so beautiful in my life!

I agree with you bruv. Their fine no be here.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by naturefellow(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2019
nelszx:

Those aren't spots but freckles
... why am falling for her already! kiss
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by naturefellow(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
This is another popular figure who gets so much hate and I dont know why. She is pretty though
yh she is. Sorta an impression of my future... :-)
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by deeway200(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2019
sorry, who is dis gal?is she an actress? but she's pretty even with the spot
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by meobizy(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2019
encryptjay:

I know you're joking
I am more than 100% sure.
Wetin fine for this plain Jane?
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
that body doesn't look bleached. I've met her before . That's her natural skin. If you say she makes up on that face, I'd agree with you

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by maestroferdi: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Read you cannot...

The adjective or qualifier should be "freckled"...

Spotted ko, leopard ni...

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by tgmservice: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2019
ov
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Bossjakande: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
grandstar:
Biracials (what we call half caste) are the most beautiful set of people in the world!

I remember when I was studying for my entrance exams into secondary school. I was staying with my aunt who was s teacher in the school

Next door lived a family compromised of a Nigerian man and his white Irish wife and their children

I remember the day my female cousin brought home a girl from next door. I was smitten. I had never seen something so beautiful in my life!

I sware white pple make black beautiful more
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2019
We Thank God
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Jaqenhghar: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2019
nelszx:

Those aren't spots but freckles
You dey mind the villager
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by sosa993: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
adedayoa2:
God bless you fa

I just tire.
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Teejor27(f): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na wa o undecided undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Texty: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
Is this one news? Mod and OP. But Photoshop will not kill you. So the cream works magically and instantly that she didn't even change her clothes?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Ah swear you be Savage
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Texty:

Ah swear you be Savage

What does it mean please? I mean the Savage
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by nelszx: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
naturefellow:
... why am falling for her already! kiss
Just follow her on Instagram
Shoot your shot you never can tell cheesy
Besides she has a daughter I think you may like so you may have to wait small except you want to be sugar boy wink
Re: Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
nelszx:

Just follow her on Instagram
Shoot your shot you never can tell cheesy
Besides she has a daughter I think you may like so you may have to wait small except you want to be sugar boy wink

Follow on Instagram ✔️
The rest comment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home / Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? / Baba Ijesha's Father, Akin Omiyinka, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.